- JingChi.ai, Guangdong Unicom to co-built 5G innovation lab based on L4 self-driving tech
Chinese autonomous driving startup JingChi.ai and Guangdong Unicom announced on Sept. 26 the strategic partnership on 5G networks and applications. Both parties agreed to build the “5G Joint Innovat...
Sept. 27 , 2018
- Alibaba new car strategy to build smart expressway based on V2X
Alibaba Group plans to build a smart expressway by virtue of the intelligent vehicle infrastructure cooperative systems (IVICS), the e-commerce giant announced on the 2018 Computing Conference.
Sept. 20 , 2018
- Alibaba announces semiconductor company, to launch Ali-NPU neural network chip next year
Chinese e-commerce titan Alibaba Group announced on September 19 that it will set up a brand new semiconductor company to deepen the group's layout in chip making filed.
Sept. 20 , 2018
- Shanghai unveils second batch of public roads for ICV tests
Shanghai unveiled its second batch of public roads for the ICV (Intelligent-connected vehicle) road tests at the 2018 World Autonomous Vehicle Ecosystem Conference on September 18.
Sept. 19 , 2018
- Ford Motor tests C-V2X capable cars on public roads in China
At the World Internet of Things Exposition 2018, Ford Motor showcased its C-V2X (Cellular Vehicle-to-Everything) technologies for intelligent-connected vehicle (ICV) in Wuxi, Jiangsu province, the aut...
Sept. 18 , 2018
- Audi given green light to test autonomous vehicles in China
Audi China was granted licenses for autonomous vehicle road test in Wuxi, Jiangsu Province at the forum for intelligent transportation and the Internet of Vehicles (IoV) industry development on Septem...
Sept. 17 , 2018
- Alibaba-backed Banma raises over RMB 1.6 billion in first financing round
Banma Technologies, a China-based Internet car solution provider, announced on September 13 that it has raised over RMB 1.6 billion in the first financing round, which was led by SDIC Fund Management ...
Sept. 13 , 2018
- BYD, Baidu step up cooperation to mass produce autonomous cars within 3 years
BYD and Baidu cemented their partnership at BYD’s Worldwide Developer Conference on August 9, working together to achieve the volume production of autonomous vehicles over the next three years.
Sept. 06 , 2018
- Honda aims to boost car-sharing business in China
Honda is ambitious to boost its car-sharing business in China, seizing the opportunity from the industrial transition in the world’s largest auto market, said Yusuke Hasegawa, executive vice general...
Sept. 03 , 2018