- C Talk ▏Antonio López Arce from Gestamp Asia: Carbon reduction becomes one of our most important tasks
Mar. 24 , 2022
- C Talk ▏Thomas Stocker from Gentherm: China is very important for Gentherm, now and future
To introduce new technology, China is a very good market.
Jan. 18 , 2022
- Valeo executives speak about R&D efforts in China
Valeo China President, and Valeo China CTO, talked with Gasgoo CEO about Valeo’s R&D efforts in China, the biggest automotive market in the world.
Oct. 26 , 2021
- Commentary: OEMs in China ready to increase outputs in Q4 for higher completion rate
It is estimated that the PV market may enter into the phase of continuous improvement during the coming 2-3 years, but in 2023, the fragile market is likely to go down again due to the implementation ...
Sept. 24 , 2019
- The essence of speeches extended at 2nd Intelligent Driving Technology Summit
We hereby summed up part of bright spots from the valuable speeches delivered by the honored guests who attended the 2nd Intelligent Driving Technology Summit jointly held by the CIOE and Gasgoo.com.
Sept. 20 , 2019
- Tooling system provider ALPEX formally enters China's market
Apr. 23 , 2019
- China holds autonomous driving test to promote adoption
As a part of the first Smart China Expo, i-Vista Grand Challenge has been held in Chongqing in the past week as a high-level global autonomous driving contest. Spanning from Aug. 18 to Aug. 25, the co...
Aug. 29 , 2018
- Analysis on China’s July SUV sales
In July, China’s PV sales slid 5.5% to 1.565 million units year on year, according to data from the China Passenger Car Association. After compiling the data, Gasgoo found that the SUV market saw an...
Aug. 15 , 2018
- China SUV market expected to stabilize after slower growth rate
China’s passenger vehicle sales reached 1.834 million, up 2.5% percent compared with 1.79 million in the same period last year, but down 0.8% compared with 1.85 million in the previous month.
Aug. 07 , 2018