- Car and City: Sept. registrations of Wuling Hongguang MINIEV
In September 2021, the insurance registrations of the Wuling Hongguang MINIEV reached 38,030 units, rocketing 158.1% year on year, while also rising 15.9% month on month, according to the CBIRC.
15 hours ago
- XPeng’s first sedan model P5 rolls off assembly line, scale delivery to start in late Oct.
The XPeng P5, the third mass-produced model and first sedan model of XPeng Inc., rolled off the production line at XPeng’s car plant in Zhaoqing on Oct. 20, the startup announced via its twitter-lik...
17 hours ago
- NIO to introduce distributed photovoltaic power plants for battery swap stations
On Oct. 19, NIO formed a strategic partnership with Unisun Energy, a Chinese leading clean energy solutions provider, to turn its battery swapping stations into distributed photovoltaic power plants.
19 hours ago
- XPeng's flying car firm banks $500 mln in Series A funding
Shanghai (Gasgoo)- XPeng Huitian, the electric flying car company owned by XPeng Motors, announced on Oct. 19 it nabbed over $500 million in the Series A funding round, which will value it at more tha...
Oct. 19 , 2021
- Zhejiang Geely Holding adds manufacturing of batteries, ICs into businesses scope
Zhejiang Geely Holding Group recently added many new businesses into its business scope, including the manufacturing of batteries, electric motors and integrated circuits (ICs).
Oct. 18 , 2021
- JAC-NIO Advanced Manufacturing Center completes staged upgrade for production lines
A phased upgrade for the JAC-NIO Advanced Manufacturing Center in Hefei was completed on October 15, according to a local media outlet, paving the way for future introduction of new vehicle models and...
Oct. 15 , 2021
- XPeng has 439 supercharging stations as of Sept. 2021
As of September 2021, XPeng Inc. had deployed a total of 439 own-brand supercharging stations in 121 cities across China, 40 of which were newly launched last month, the Guangzhou-based EV manufacture...
Oct. 14 , 2021
- Honda to start sales of new EV-branded vehicles in China next year
Honda plans to introduce 10 e:N Series models over the next 5 years, and also envisions exporting these models from China.
Oct. 14 , 2021
- SAIC to build plant in Inner Mongolia with annual capacity of over 10k hydrogen trucks
The unveiling ceremony for SAIC Hongyan Co.,Ltd.’s Inner Mongolia branch and Inner Mongolia Hydrogen Propulsion Technology Co., Ltd. was held on October 13.
Oct. 13 , 2021