- Bosch cooperates with WeRide for L2-L3 autonomous driving development
On May 25th, China’s leading L4 autonomous driving developer WeRide announced that it has received a strategic investment and inked strategic cooperation with Bosch to jointly develop autonomous dri...
May 25 , 2022
- BYD launches CTB technology, starts presale of BYD Seal
BYD today formally launched the cell-to-body (“CTB”) battery technology. Presale of the BYD Seal, the first production model to use BYD's CTB technology, kicked off at the same time.
May 20 , 2022
- Gasgoo Awards 2022 applicant: Haptic Rotary Knob from Joyson Preh
For the Gasgoo Awards 2022, Joyson Preh Haptic Rotary Knob Bonded to a Touchscreen Surface applied for the Top 100 Players of China's New Automotive Supply Chain.
May 12 , 2022
- Car and City: Model Y honored No. 1 PV model in Guangzhou by Feb. 2022 registrations
In terms of Feb. 2022 homemade PV registrations, Guangzhou ranked 8th among cities on the Chinese mainland, dropping four spots from the previous month.
Apr. 01 , 2022
- Video| Upcoming NEV models from China's startups in 2022
Upcoming NEV models from China's startups in 2022
Mar. 30 , 2022
- C Talk ▏Antonio López Arce from Gestamp Asia: Carbon reduction becomes one of our most important tasks
Mar. 24 , 2022
- Car and City: Model Y crowned No.1 PV model in Shanghai by Feb. registrations
In February 2022, there were 33,098 China-made passenger vehicles (PVs) registered in Shanghai, representing a 5.7% year-on-year decrease, while also showing a 45.8% month-on-month drop, according to ...
Mar. 22 , 2022
- Video| First impressions of HUAWEI-powered AITO M5
The AITO M5, the first production model of AITO, the auto brand jointly established by HUAWEI and SERES. From design to distribution, HUAWEI has been deeply involved in the making of the AITO M5.
Mar. 21 , 2022
- Car and City: February 2022 registrations of NIO models
In February 2022, NIO's new vehicle registrations stood at 5,664 units, sliding 1.3% from the previous year, while also tumbling 44.4% from the previous month, according to the data compiled by GARI.
Mar. 21 , 2022