- China ambitious to boost 5G, Beidou system applications in transportation industry
China resolves to promote and popularize the industrial applications powered by advanced technologies, such as 5G, the BeiDou Navigation Satellite System, the remote-sensing satellite, cybersecurity, ...
Aug. 07 , 2020
- Lear and Gentherm Introduce INTU™ Thermal Comfort Seating with ClimateSense™ Technology
Aug. 05 , 2020
- Huawei announces foundation of autonomous driving network lab
Huawei has announced the establishment of a joint laboratory focusing on autonomous driving network (AND) at the 2020 Huawei Autonomous Driving Network Technology Summit recently held in Suzhou, Jiang...
Aug. 04 , 2020
- GOHIGH, NavInfo announce strategic cooperation on intelligent connectivity, smart traffic
Datang Gohigh (GOHIGH) and NavInfo recently inked a strategic cooperation agreement to jointly develop applications and core technologies linking with a view to such areas as vehicle-road collaboratio...
July 31 , 2020
- Baidu says world’s first mass-produced autonomous driving computing platform rolls off production line
Chinese Internet giant Baidu on July 20 saw the Apollo Computing Unit (ACU), purportedly the world’s first mass-produced autonomous driving computing platform, roll off the production line at the Wu...
July 31 , 2020
- CATL taps intelligent manufacturing business by setting up joint venture with AIMS
Chinese battery giant has teamed up with Advanced Intelligent Maintenance Systems (AIMS), a Hangzhou-based technology company, on building a joint venture that focuses on intelligent manufacturing bus...
July 30 , 2020
- Horizon Robotics, FAW’s tech subsidiary to ally on AI, ADAS, autonomous driving
Horizon Robotics inked on July 23 with FAW (Nanjing) Technology Development to carry out the strategic cooperation in such areas as auto-related AI, sensing technologies, ADAS, high-level autonomous d...
July 27 , 2020
- SAIC Motor’s software unit dubbed Z-ONE
“Z-ONE”, the name of SAIC Motor’s software subsidiary, was officially unveiled on July 21.
July 22 , 2020
- China proposes unified ICV testing standards for better business environment
The State Council of China proposes that the autonomous driving function testing standards for intelligent-connected vehicles (ICVs) should be nationally unified as part of efforts to further improve ...
July 21 , 2020