- DeepRoute.ai given permit to have passenger-carrying autonomous car test in Shenzhen
Chinese self-driving solution provider DeepRoute.ai has become the first automaker to obtain the permit that allows its self-driving cars to carry passengers on the streets in Shenzhen.
Apr. 25 , 2021
- Continental AG, Horizon Robotics to build intelligent driving joint venture
German auto parts manufacturer Continental AG announced on April 23 it has signed an MoU (Memorandum of Understanding) with Chinese AI chip designer Horizon Robotics to build a joint venture dedica...
Apr. 23 , 2021
- SAIC’s Z-ONE launches SOA digital platform for software developers
Z-ONE, SAIC Motor’s software unit founded in July 2020, launched the SOA digital platform on April 9, which allows software developers to code and release car-based applications in an app store.
Apr. 12 , 2021
- SAIC Motor, Tencent jointly set up cybersecurity lab
On April 8, SAIC and Tencent officially launched a cybersecurity lab through which they will carry out collaboration on such fields as ICV-related cybersecurity standards, attack & defense technologie...
Apr. 08 , 2021
- Pony to expand Robotaxi operations, announces brand name of autonomous truck business
Pony.ai, a Chinese startup that builds full-stack autonomous driving solutions, announced on March 31 it will expand the scale of its Robotaxi service and published the brand name of its autonomous tr...
Apr. 01 , 2021
- XPeng announces average of 0.71 human interventions per 100 km for NGP-powered expedition
During the 8-day expedition, XPeng NGP delivered stable performance in rainstorm conditions, passing through tunnels, and on highways in mountain areas, showcasing its high robustness and reliability ...
Mar. 31 , 2021
- Audi, Tencent partner on in-vehicle digital services
Both parties will co-work on intelligent and connected digital ecosystem, including digital cockpit, digital marketing and user operation to offer customized mobility experience for Audi’s consumers...
Mar. 30 , 2021
- Huawei's MDC partner in-driving banks over 10 million yuan for Pre-A funding
Chinese autonomous driving startup in-driving (dubbed “Huanyu Zhixing” in Chinese) has closed its Pre-A financing with over 10 million yuan raised, according to the corporate data platform Qichach...
Mar. 29 , 2021
- China’s chip supplier Horizon Robotics expected to ship 1 million chips in 2021
Horizon Robotics said earlier this week its automotive smart chip shipments are anticipated to reach 1 million units this year, up from 160,000 pieces for the year of 2020.
Mar. 25 , 2021