- Dongfeng to help Wuhan build China’s largest demonstration zone for autonomous driving
Dongfeng Motor officially launched on October 19 its autonomous driving project in Wuhan, attempting to build China’s biggest demonstration zone for autonomous driving application in the capital of ...
Oct. 20 , 2020
- Tencent partners with Hyundai CRADLE (Beijing) for smart mobility business
Tencent Intelligence Mobility, Tencent’s smart transportation solution developer, announced an innovative strategic partnership formed on October 16 with Hyundai CRADLE (Beijing), for the collaborat...
Oct. 16 , 2020
- China’s Hainan province launches first roads for ICV road test, pilot application
China's southernmost province of Hainan launched on October 13 its first batch of roads for open tests and demonstration application of intelligent vehicles, according to the Hainan Provincial Departm...
Oct. 15 , 2020
- Baidu fully opens Apollo Go Robotaxi service in Beijing
Baidu announced on October 11 that it has fully opened its Apollo Go Robotaxi service to ordinary users in Beijing.
Oct. 12 , 2020
- GAC Group, Huawei step up strategic cooperation in ICV field
GAC Group and Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd. signed an agreement on September 29 to cement their strategic collaboration in intelligent vehicle field, according to a posting via GAC Group’s WeChat acc...
Sept. 30 , 2020
- Beijing to launch world’s first high-level cloud-controlled autonomous driving demonstration zone by 2020
Beijing plans to complete the construction of a connected cloud-controlled high-level demonstration zone for autonomous driving by the end of 2020, which is the first-of-its-kind for the world.
Sept. 22 , 2020
- Chinese EV startup Enovate puts first mass-produced model ME7 onto market
Enovate ME7, the first production model of the EV innovator Enovate, hit the market on September 19, joining the string of Chinese EV startups that have production vehicle models available for sales.
Sept. 21 , 2020
- Baidu Apollo debuts first L4 autonomous bus in Chongqing
On September 17, Robus, a medium-sized autonomous bus jointly developed by Baidu Apollo and domestic bus manufacturer King Long made its world’s debut in Chongqing.
Sept. 18 , 2020
- Alibaba-backed Banma, FAW-Volkswagen to team up on AI, big data, smart cockpit
At the Apsara Conference 2020 of Alibaba Cloud, Banma Network Technology Co.,Ltd. and FAW-Volkswagen inked an agreement to conduct strategic cooperation on such areas as AI, big data analysis, ICV-rel...
Sept. 17 , 2020