- Dongfeng Motor, State Grid to co-work on EV charging service, V2G pilot application
Dongfeng Motor Group and State Grid forged strategic partnership on Nov. 26 with their subsidiaries signing a number of agreements related to the separation of vehicles and batteries, the demonstration of V2G technology.
- Tesla China to recall 870 imported Model Xs
Tesla Motors (Beijing) Co.,Ltd. plans to recall 870 imported Model Xs starting Nov. 27, according to a recall plan registered in the State Administration for Market Regulation (SAMR), China’s top quality watchdog.
- Evergrande Auto’s auto parts base to be set up in Shanghai
Evergrande Hengchi New Energy Vehicle (Shanghai) Co.,Ltd. is going to construct an auto parts manufacturing base in Songjiang District of Shanghai with an annual capacity of 100,000 units/sets.
- Dongfeng VOYAH’s first production model’s pre-production version rolls off assembly line
VOYAH, the premium electric vehicle (EV) brand of Dongfeng Motor, saw the pre-production version of its first mass-produced vehicle model roll off the production line on Nov. 25, only 100 days after t...
Nov. 26 , 2020
- Huawei’s Smart Car Solution BU merges into Consumer BG
Huawei has decided to put its Smart Car Solution business unit (BU) under the charge of Consumer business group (BG)’s management committee, according to an document posted on Xingsheng Community, H...
Nov. 25 , 2020
- SAIC-owned DIAS, Continental AG to team up on intelligent braking system
Continental AG and DIAS, an automotive electronic product supplier wholly owned by SAIC Group, signed a memorandum of understanding (MoU) on Nov. 23 for the strategic cooperation on core technologies ...
Nov. 25 , 2020
- SAIC MAXUS expects NEV sales to jump to 30% of total new car sales by 2025
SAIC MAXUS, a subsidiary of SAIC Group, plans to roll out dozens of new energy vehicle (NEV) models over the next five years and make NEVs contribute to over 30% of total new car sales by 2025.
Nov. 24 , 2020
- Xpeng Motors launches P7’s new flagship version at Auto Guangzhou 2020
Xpeng Motors launched the new flagship version “Pengyi” of its P7 electric coupe at the Auto Guangzhou 2020 kicking off on Nov. 20. Its guiding prices range from 366,900 yuan ($55,803) and 409,900...
Nov. 20 , 2020
- Tesla builds sales service company in Hefei
U.S. EV manufacturer Tesla has recently set up a new sales service company in Hefei, the capital of Anhui province, according to the corporate data platform Tianyancha.
Nov. 19 , 2020
- Alibaba-backed Banma, GAC NIO to team up on in-car mini programs, voice interaction
Banma Network Technology Co.,Ltd., the Alibaba-backed Internet car solution provider, and GAC NIO entered into a strategic partnership at the Auto Guangzhou 2020 to jointly develop intelligent driving...
Nov. 23 , 2020
- Xpeng Motors’ affiliated company invests in intelligent connectivity research institute in Guangdong
Guangdong Xiaopeng Motors investment Co.,Ltd. recently invested in a Guangdong-based company whose main business is the R&D of intelligent connectivity technology, according to the corporate data plat...
Nov. 16 , 2020
- Shanghai ranks first in China by number of licenses issued for autonomous driving road tests
Shanghai has so far launched a total of 119 license plates for autonomous driving road tests to 20 companies, ranking first among China’s cities in terms of the numbers of both licenses issued and c...
Nov. 13 , 2020