- Tesla bumps up price of China-made Model 3 Standard Range Plus by 1,000 yuan
Tesla announced on May 8 via its Sina Weibo account that the post-subsidies price of the China-made Model 3 Standard Range Plus has been increased by 1,000 yuan ($155) to 250,900 yuan ($39,005).
May 08 , 2021
- GAC Aion says cumulative outputs of Aion S exceed 100,000 units
GAC Aion, the BEV-focused subsidiary of GAC Group, announced on May 6 it had seen the 100,000th Aion S roll off the assembly line, only two years after the model hitting the market in late April 2019.
May 07 , 2021
- Lynk & Co 05 PHEV hits market with guiding price of 227,700 yuan
The PHEV (plug-in hybrid electric vehicle) version of the Lynk & Co 05 compact SUV formally went on sale on May 5 with a guiding price of 227,700 yuan ($35,150).
May 06 , 2021
- NIO Inc. Reports Unaudited First Quarter 2021 Financial Results
Apr. 30 , 2021
- Chinese startups see March. insurance registrations leap 86% MoM
In March, the insurance registrations of the vehicles from Chinese EV startups exceeded 24,000 units, rocketing 300% from the previous year, while also leaping 86% from the previous month.
Apr. 29 , 2021
- AIWAYS announces cooperation with Blue Park Smart Energy for battery swapping offensive
Chinese EV startup AIWAYS recently formed a strategic partnership with Blue Park Smart Energy, a BAIC BJEV-backed company engaging in battery swapping businesses, to jointly develop battery swappable ...
Apr. 22 , 2021
- Li Auto’s all models to come standard with autonomous driving system
The entire model series of Li Auto will come standard with driver assistance and autonomous driving systems, which encompass software, data service, map service, computing hardware and sensors, said L...
Apr. 21 , 2021
- ZEDRIV joins lineup of automakers working with Chinese battery swapping tech developer Autlon
Aulton, a leading Chinese battery swapping technology developer, forged a strategic partnership with Chinese EV maker ZEDRIV on April 13 to jointly develop swappable-battery-capable EV models.
Apr. 15 , 2021
- Li Auto founds NEV manufacturing subsidiary in Beijing
Nasdaq-listed Chinese automaker Li Auto recently set up a new subsidiary in Beijing that engages in the manufacturing of new energy vehicles (NEVs).
Apr. 14 , 2021
- Tesla only trails Germany's Big Three in China by Q1 premium brands' insurance registrations
In the first quarter of 2021 (Q1), there were 69,631 consumers in China buying the Mandatory Liability Insurance for Traffic Accidents of Motor Vehicles (MLI) for Tesla's vehicles, according the to Ch...
Apr. 13 , 2021