- China’s Sichuan province to deploy 6,000 FCVs by 2025
By the year of 2025, Southeast China’s Sichuan province aims to deploy 6,000 fuel cell vehicles (FCVs), including heavy-duty truck, mid-/light-duty logistics vehicles and buses.
14 hours ago
- China to reward city clusters for popularizing FCVs, industrializing FCV core tech
China is about to provide rewards for city clusters to carry out pilot application of fuel cell vehicles (FCVs) and make efforts in industrializing the core technologies related to FCVs.
Sept. 21 , 2020
- CATL teams up with Sichuan government to build world-class lithium battery business cluster
CATL announced on September 19 an all-around strategic cooperation it formed with Sichuan provincial government as both parties are ambitious to co-build a world-class industry cluster of lithium batt...
Sept. 20 , 2020
- Evergrande Auto seeks to go public on STAR market
Evergrande Auto announced on September 18 that it proposed to issue RMB shares on the Science and Technology Innovation Board.
Sept. 18 , 2020
- Volkswagen-backed CAMS launches first supercharging station in Beijing
CAMS, a Volkswagen-based one-stop charging solution provider, launched on September 16 its first supercharging station, and put four proprietary charging stations into operation in the meantime, accor...
Sept. 17 , 2020
- Lynk & Co to unveil first PMA-based BEV model in late Sept., said to be “Lynk & Co 08”
Lynk & Co, an automotive brand formed as a joint venture between Geely Auto Group and Volvo Car Group, is going to offer the first glimpse of its first PMA (pure electric modular architecture)-based B...
Sept. 16 , 2020
- First Honda-branded all-electric concept model to be unveiled at Auto China 2020
First Honda-branded full-electric concept vehicle model will make its world’s debut at the Beijing International Automotive Exhibition 2020 (Auto China 2020), which will kick off on September 26, th...
Sept. 15 , 2020
- EV startup Human Horizons finishes development of Level 4 automated valet parking system
Chinese EV startup Human Horizons announced on September 14 it has fulfilled the development of the Level 4 fully automated valet parking (AVP) in Shanghai and put the new technical fruit into trial p...
Sept. 15 , 2020
- BBA officially opened High-Voltage Battery Centre in Shenyang, doubling local battery production capacity
With the new center, the German automaker is expected to double its battery production capacity in China.
Sept. 14 , 2020