- GAC Group, iFlytek to build joint venture for digital auto cockpit solution
GAC Capital and Anhui Xunfei Yunchuang Technology Co., Ltd. inked an agreement on Nov. 30 to build a joint venture that focuses on such sectors as intelligent cockpit, IoV and auto-related digital ser...
4 hours ago
- SAIC Motor announces launch of premium BEV brand “Zhiji Motor”
SAIC Motor and the government of Pudong New Area formed a strategic cooperation on Nov. 26 for the joint development of Zhiji Motor, a fire new premium intelligent all-electric vehicle brand, the auto...
Nov. 26 , 2020
- Alibaba-backed Banma, GAC NIO to team up on in-car mini programs, voice interaction
Banma Network Technology Co.,Ltd., the Alibaba-backed Internet car solution provider, and GAC NIO entered into a strategic partnership at the Auto Guangzhou 2020 to jointly develop intelligent driving...
Nov. 23 , 2020
- Xpeng Motors’ affiliated company invests in intelligent connectivity research institute in Guangdong
Guangdong Xiaopeng Motors investment Co.,Ltd. recently invested in a Guangdong-based company whose main business is the R&D of intelligent connectivity technology, according to the corporate data plat...
Nov. 16 , 2020
- Shanghai ranks first in China by number of licenses issued for autonomous driving road tests
Shanghai has so far launched a total of 119 license plates for autonomous driving road tests to 20 companies, ranking first among China’s cities in terms of the numbers of both licenses issued and c...
Nov. 13 , 2020
- BAIC Group eyes volume production of L4 autonomous driving products by 2025
China’s state-owned BAIC Group will strive to realize the volume production of Level 4 autonomous driving products and ripen the development of Level 5 technologies, Jiang Deyi, chairman of BAIC Gro...
Nov. 13 , 2020
- Qianxun SI to endow Xpeng P7 with positioning capability with centimeter level accuracy
Qianxun SI, a leading Chinese high-precision positioning service provider, announced on Nov. 11 its FindAUTO spatio-temporal engine will be used to power the Xpeng P7, the second mass-produced model o...
Nov. 12 , 2020
- CA, PA ICVs to account for over 50% of new car sales in 2025
China’s Technology Roadmap for Intelligent-Connected Vehicles 2.0 was formally launched at the 2020 WICV (World Intelligent Connected Vehicles Conference) kicking off on November 11.
Nov. 11 , 2020
- Huawei launches new brand for intelligent vehicle solutions
Huawei, the global leading ICT infrastrure supplier, launched on October 30 the new brand "HI" for intelligent vehicle solutions.
Oct. 30 , 2020