- BAIC Group, JD.com to cooperate in various fields like mobility service, IoV
BAIC Group and JD.com inked on October 21 entered into a new framework agreement for the strategic cooperation on automobile- and mobility service-related scenarios.
Oct. 22 , 2019
- FAW forges partnership with ZTE involving 5G autonomous driving
FAW and ZTE recently signed a strategic cooperation agreement on the development of 5G autonomous driving, CVIS, intelligent manufacturing, smart industrial park and compliance.
Oct. 21 , 2019
- Baidu Apollo extends reach of passenger-carrying self-driving test to Cangzhou
Chinese search engine giant Baidu has got the first batch of licenses that are specifically issued to companies who carry out passenger-carrying autonomous vehicle road test in China’s Beijing-Tianj...
Oct. 12 , 2019
- Wuhan’s first driverless EV charging station put into use
A Charging station in the ICV Base located in the national-level Economic and Technological Development Zone of Wuhan, the capital of China's Hubei province, has been completed and was put into use on...
Oct. 11 , 2019
- Banma targets Android with independent OS
Banma Network Technology announced its three ways of cooperation and an ICV chip association with five chipmakers on Sep. 27 at the 2019 Hangzhou Apsara Conference.
Sept. 30 , 2019
- Baidu kicks off trial operation of Apollo robotaxi in Changsha
Baidu kicked off on September 26 the pilot operation of its Apollo Robotaxi in Changsha, capital of Hunan province, with the first batch of 45 self-driving taxis deployed on urban roads.
Sept. 27 , 2019
- BMW, NavInfo extend cooperation to telematics location platform
BMW and Chinese mapping provider NavInfo recently entered into a TLP framework agreement, NavInfo said on September 20, a new field of cooperation closely following the connected navigation services b...
Sept. 23 , 2019
- Pony.ai, GAC Group launches Aion LX’s level 4 self-driving version
Chinese self-driving startup Pony.ai and GAC Group jointly launched a level 4 autonomous vehicles based on the platform that creates the Aion LX, an all-electric SUV model launched by GAC New Energy (...
Sept. 19 , 2019
- FAW Group steps up mobility service deployment by launching “iFlag”
On September 17, iFlag Mobility, a mobility service platform owned by FAW Group’s subsidiary, announced via an official WeChat account that its app has been officially launched.
Sept. 18 , 2019