- Horizon Robotics, Shouqi Limousine & Chauffeur agree partnership at Auto Shanghai
China-based AI chip maker Horizon Robotics announced its strategic partnership with Shouqi Limousine & Chauffeur, a leading brand in China’s ride-hailing service industry, at Auto Shanghai 2019.
Apr. 18 , 2019
- XPENG Motors premieres P7 intelligent coupe in Shanghai
Chinese EV startup XPENG Motors, unveiled on April 16 its all-new production model dubbed the P7 at the ongoing Auto Shanghai 2019.
Apr. 17 , 2019
- Aptiv Expands Global Testing with Opening of China Autonomous Mobility Center
Aptiv PLC, a global tech company enabling the future of mobility, today announced the expansion of its industry-leading autonomous driving capabilities to the China's market with the establishment of ...
Apr. 17 , 2019
- Startup AutoX closes over $10 million Series A3 financing led by Dongfeng Motor
Autonomous vehicle startup Auto X announced on April 10 that it has closed a Series A3 financing worth tens of millions of dollars several months ago.
Apr. 11 , 2019
- GAC Group, Tencent to co-launch intelligent connectivity, mobility service program in June
An intelligent connectivity and mobility service program jointly funded by GAC Group, Tencent, Guangzhou Public Transport and other investors will be officially launched in June this year, GAC Group r...
Apr. 02 , 2019
- Didi-owned Xiaoju Automobile Solutions upgrades car rental business
Xiaoju Automobile Solutions has integrated its automobile operation center, hourly car rental business unit and new retail arm and upgraded them into a department dubbed “Xiaoju Car Rental Service".
Mar. 29 , 2019
- EV startup WM Motor to build autonomous driving tech hub in Sichuan
WM Motor plans to establish an autonomous driving technology hub in Mianyang, Sichuan Province, to form a closed loop that covers the entire process from R&D to mass production and speed up the mass p...
Mar. 28 , 2019
- Self-driving startup Momenta ready to launch fully automated driving solution in Q3
Momenta plans to launch fully automated driving solutions in the third quarter of 2019, Cao Xudong, CEO of the startup announced on March 25 at a conference that celebrated the inauguration of its Suz...
Mar. 26 , 2019
- Startup Singulato Motors, Siemens team up on intelligent manufacturing, big data
China-based EV startup Singulato Motors and German industrial giant Siemens formed a strategic partnership on March 12 to cooperate on intelligent manufacturing and big data based on the Germany Indus...
Mar. 13 , 2019