- FAW-VW, Volkswagen China build ICV joint venture dubbed MOSI
MOSI Intelligent Connectivity Technology Co.,Ltd (MOSI), a joint venture co-formed by FAW-Volkswagen (FAW-VW) and Volkswagen China, has been established in recent days.
Mar. 07 , 2019
- Autonomous Driving Deserves Our Support Or At Least Understanding
It will be years before self-driving cars are consistent and viable, but in the meantime, we should support adoption of the technology.
Mar. 05 , 2019
- Didi builds new wholly-owned subsidiary for autonomous driving R&D
On March 1, Beijing Xiaoju Technology Co., Ltd, the developer of China’s ride-hailing platform Didi Chuxing, has set up a wholly-owned subsidiary named Shanghai Didi Woya Technology Co.,Ltd, accordi...
Mar. 05 , 2019
- Baidu’s Robin Li suggests at two sessions: building intelligent traffic solutions for better mobility services
Robin Li, a member of the CPPCC National Committee and Chairman of China’s Internet giant Baidu, proposed at the Two Sessions that the intelligent traffic solutions should be built to make people tr...
Mar. 04 , 2019
- Volkswagen-Didi joint venture said to settle in Jiading District, Shanghai
The joint venture between Germany’s Volkswagen and China’s ride-hailing giant Didi Chuxing has reportedly settled in Jiading District, Shanghai, according to Chinese media outlets.
Feb. 25 , 2019
- Self-driving truck startup TuSimple raises $95 million for Series D round
Self-driving truck startup TuSimple announced on February 13 that it has closed a Series D round financing with $95 million raised led by Chinese Internet giant Sina Corp, which values the company at ...
Feb. 14 , 2019
- NavInfo to provide BMW with map products, services for autonomous driving
China-based digital map provider NavInfo and BMW China Automotive Trading Ltd. recently signed an agreement about the mapping products and services for autonomous driving, NavInfo announced on Februar...
Feb. 13 , 2019
- Groupe PSA starts autonomous driving tests on open roads in China
On January 30, Groupe PSA obtained a licence to start autonomous driving tests on open roads in China (Chongqing).
Jan. 30 , 2019
- BAIC BJEV, Baidu ally on automotive cybersecurity
On January 28, BAIC BJEV and Chinese Internet giant Baidu announced the establishment of an automotive cybersecurity joint laboratory at the EV maker’s Global Partner Conference.
Jan. 29 , 2019