- FAW Jiefang announces details of Colombo smart logistics ecosystem opening-up plan
On January 19, FAW Jiefang, FAW Group-owned truck manufacturing company, announced the details about its Colombo Plan, a smart logistics ecosystem opening-up plan that was unveiled in last October, ac...
Jan. 21 , 2019
- China by far issues over 100 licenses for ICV road tests, while Baidu occupies half
According to data released by www.autoinfo.org.cn before January 5, there were a total of 101 licenses for autonomous vehicle road tests having been issued in China to a total of 32 companies related ...
Jan. 17 , 2019
- Baidu, WM Motor announce strategic partnership for L3, L4 autonomous driving solutions
Chinese technology titan Baidu and EV startup WM Motor announced at the CES 2019 a long-term strategic partnership for L3 and L4 autonomous driving solutions.
Jan. 09 , 2019
- Baidu unwraps Apollo 3.5, Apollo Enterprise at CES 2019
At CES 2019 in Las Vegas, Chinese Internet giant Baidu announced Apollo 3.5, the latest version of its Apollo open source autonomous driving platform and unveiled the Apollo Enterprise.
Jan. 09 , 2019
- Alibaba Tmall Genie voice assistant integrated into BMW vehicles
At the CES 2019 in Las Vegas, BMW and Chinese tech giant Alibaba announced that the Tmall Genie (a smart speaker of Alibaba Group) intelligent voice assistant will be integrated into such BMW’s mode...
Jan. 08 , 2019
- Geely-funded Corun said to buy Toyota’s hybrid system core tech at RMB1
Hunan Corun New Energy Co.,Ltd (Corun), whose second biggest shareholder is Zhejiang Geely Holding Group, has reportedly bought the core technology of Toyota’s THS (Toyota Hybrid System) for a value...
Jan. 07 , 2019
- Chinese AI chipmaker Horizon Robotics to present Matrix autonomous driving computing platform at CES 2019
Horizon Robotics, a China-based leading technology company of embedded Artificial Intelligence, will showcase its self-developed Matrix Autonomous Driving Computing Platform at the CES 2019 kicking of...
Jan. 07 , 2019
- Uber China expands mobility service in over 400 cities across China
Uber China recently said that it has developed mobility service businesses in over 400 cities across China, the first-time announcement released after the U.S.-based ridesharing companies’ China uni...
Jan. 02 , 2019
- MIIT launches IoV industry development action plan
China’s MIIT issued the Internet of Vehicle (Intelligent-connected vehicle) Industrial Development Action Plan (hereinafter referred to as the Plan) on December 27 to further promote the sound growt...
Dec. 29 , 2018
- BAIC Mobility upgrades car-sharing business by integrating another BAIC-owned mobility brand
BAIC Group announced on December 26 that the hourly car rental business operated by its new energy car-sharing platform QingXiang Technology has been formally integrated into MOREFUN, a car sharing pl...
Dec. 27 , 2018