- China becomes largest patent applicant of C-V2X key technologies
As of September, China has accounted for 52% of patent applications in key technologies for C-V2X communication across the world, making it the largest applicant in this field and target country for a...
Dec. 20 , 2019
- NVIDIA launches new software-defined platform for autonomous driving
The U.S.-based chipmaker NVIDIA officially launched NVIDIA DRIVE AGX Orin, a highly advanced software-defined platform for autonomous vehicles, at the GPU Technology Conference (GTC 2019).
Dec. 19 , 2019
- Baidu Apollo expanded through launch of two new platforms
Baidu Apollo ecosystem has been further expanded through the unveiling of two new platforms focusing on the vehicle infrastructure cooperative system and the smart vehicle connectivity respectively.
Dec. 18 , 2019
- JAC Motors teams up with Huawei on intelligent vehicle solution, IT application
JAC Motors on December 9 inked a framework agreement with Huawei, one of world’s leading ICT infrastructure providers, for a comprehensive collaboration on such areas as intelligent vehicle solution...
Dec. 11 , 2019
- Hyundai Motor Unveils ‘Strategy 2025’ Roadmap to Transition into ‘Smart Mobility Solution Provider’
Hyundai Motor Company today announced a bold roadmap to secure its position as a frontrunner in the future mobility industry.
Dec. 04 , 2019
- FAW Group to pump RMB139 million to enhance intelligence & connectivity strength
China’s state-owned automaker FAW Group plans to invest RMB139 million in a technical retrofit project to enhance the group’s strength in auto intelligence and connectivity.
Dec. 04 , 2019
- BAIC’s subsidiary unveils IoV security lab co-built with CEC Industrial Internet, Qi An Xin Group
BAIC DATA, a subsidiary of China’s state-owned automaker BAIC Group, unveiled on November 29 a lab focusing on Internet of Vehicles (IoV) security system jointly built with CEC Industrial Internet a...
Dec. 03 , 2019
- Roundup of major Chinese OEMs’ intelligent connectivity strategies
Gasgoo hereby rounded up the ICV strategies released by mainstream OEMs in China, hoping to show where they have gone now and will go in the future.
Nov. 28 , 2019
- Beijing to launch key pilot projects for 5G-based IoV applications
Beijing is going to launch key demonstration initiatives for 5G-based IoV (Internet of Vehicles) applications and build IoV-focused operational platform, according to the White Paper on the Developmen...
Nov. 27 , 2019