- Baidu expected to offer Robotaxi, Robobus services in Guangzhou
Apollo Intelligent Transportation (Guangzhou) Co.,Ltd. on August 28 won the bidding for the “new infrastructure” project initiated by local authority of Huangpu district / Guangzhou Development Di...
Aug. 28 , 2020
- Volkswagen Group given green light to test autonomous cars in China’s Hefei
Licenses to allow road tests for autonomous cars were granted to German automobile giant Volkswagen Group by the government of China's eastern city Hefei on August 26.
Aug. 27 , 2020
- Wuhan ambitious to build China’s largest autonomous car fleet by 2022
Dongfeng Motor will join hands with such Chinese leading self-driving startups as Auto X, DeepRoute.ai and UISEE to build China’s largest autonomous driving fleet in Wuhan Economic & Technological d...
Aug. 26 , 2020
- Guangzhou issues 55 notices for ICV road tests so far
Guangzhou has issued 55 notices and launched 67 routes spanning 135 kilometers in total for ICV (intelligent-vehicle connected) road tests, Guangzhou Municipal Transportation Bureau said on August 24.
Aug. 25 , 2020
- Baidu launches Robotaxi service “Apollo Go” for general public in Cangzhou
Chinese Internet giant Baidu launched the full operation of its Robotaxi service “Apollo Go” in Cangzhou, Hebei province.
Aug. 21 , 2020
- Horizon Robotics to team up with FAW’s ICV tech development arm on ADAS, high-level driving automation
Horizon Robotics and the intelligent connectivity technology development arm of China First Automobile Co., Ltd. forged a strategic partnership for the in-depth cooperation on ADAS, high level of driv...
Aug. 20 , 2020
- Geely-backed Cao Cao Mobility kicks off autonomous driving road tests in Hangzhou
Cao Cao Mobility announced on August 19 its autonomous cars jointly developed with DeepRoute.ai, a Shenzhen-based full-stack self-driving solution developer, has been put into road tests and trial ope...
Aug. 19 , 2020
- AutoX announces public launch of RoboTaxi service in Shanghai
AutoX, an autonomous vehicle startup, publicly launched its self-driving taxi service in Shanghai. The public can book the service, called RoboTaxi, via AutoNavi, a mapping and transportation-booking ...
Aug. 17 , 2020
- EV startup Xpeng Motors sets up new mobility technology subsidiary in Hangzhou
Guangzhou-based EV startup Xpeng Motors founded on August 14 a mobility technology subsidiary in Hangzhou, capital of Zhejiang province, according to Tianyancha, a Chinese company information search p...
Aug. 17 , 2020