- China has so far issued 109 licenses for autonomous vehicle road tests by April
By the end of April this year, there were a total of 109 licenses that have been issued to companies across China for their autonomous driving road tests, according to a summary done by AutoInfo, a Ch...
May 09 , 2019
- Former Didi’s Head of AR joins self-driving startup WeRide
Jason Xu, former director of Augmented Reality of China’s ride-hailing giant Didi Chuxing, has joined WeRide.ai, an autonomous driving startup previously known as Jingchi.ai, according to the startu...
Apr. 29 , 2019
- Intel, Great Wall Motor team up to pave the way for automobile intelligence development
Great Wall Motor Company Limited (GWM) struck a strategic cooperation agreement with Intel, a global leading semiconductor maker, during the Auto Shanghai 2019 to co-boost innovation development of au...
Apr. 26 , 2019
- China-based map maker NavInfo to team up with Huawei on IoV, cloud service platform
NavInfo announced on April 17 that it has signed a letter of intent with Huawei, saying both parties decides to form a strategic partnership to improve innovation ability of Internet economy age.
Apr. 19 , 2019
- Horizon Robotics, Shouqi Limousine & Chauffeur agree partnership at Auto Shanghai
China-based AI chip maker Horizon Robotics announced its strategic partnership with Shouqi Limousine & Chauffeur, a leading brand in China’s ride-hailing service industry, at Auto Shanghai 2019.
Apr. 18 , 2019
- XPENG Motors premieres P7 intelligent coupe in Shanghai
Chinese EV startup XPENG Motors, unveiled on April 16 its all-new production model dubbed the P7 at the ongoing Auto Shanghai 2019.
Apr. 17 , 2019
- Aptiv Expands Global Testing with Opening of China Autonomous Mobility Center
Aptiv PLC, a global tech company enabling the future of mobility, today announced the expansion of its industry-leading autonomous driving capabilities to the China's market with the establishment of ...
Apr. 17 , 2019
- Startup AutoX closes over $10 million Series A3 financing led by Dongfeng Motor
Autonomous vehicle startup Auto X announced on April 10 that it has closed a Series A3 financing worth tens of millions of dollars several months ago.
Apr. 11 , 2019
- GAC Group, Tencent to co-launch intelligent connectivity, mobility service program in June
An intelligent connectivity and mobility service program jointly funded by GAC Group, Tencent, Guangzhou Public Transport and other investors will be officially launched in June this year, GAC Group r...
Apr. 02 , 2019