- EV startup WM Motor to build autonomous driving tech hub in Sichuan
WM Motor plans to establish an autonomous driving technology hub in Mianyang, Sichuan Province, to form a closed loop that covers the entire process from R&D to mass production and speed up the mass p...
Mar. 28 , 2019
- Self-driving startup Momenta ready to launch fully automated driving solution in Q3
Momenta plans to launch fully automated driving solutions in the third quarter of 2019, Cao Xudong, CEO of the startup announced on March 25 at a conference that celebrated the inauguration of its Suz...
Mar. 26 , 2019
- Startup Singulato Motors, Siemens team up on intelligent manufacturing, big data
China-based EV startup Singulato Motors and German industrial giant Siemens formed a strategic partnership on March 12 to cooperate on intelligent manufacturing and big data based on the Germany Indus...
Mar. 13 , 2019
- Skoda teams up with Banma to co-work on Internet car
SAIC Volkswagen-operated Skoda and Banma Network Technology, an Internet car solution provider initiated by Alibaba Group and SAIC Motor, signed a cooperation agreement on March 12, according to Skoda...
Mar. 12 , 2019
- FAW-VW, Volkswagen China build ICV joint venture dubbed MOSI
MOSI Intelligent Connectivity Technology Co.,Ltd (MOSI), a joint venture co-formed by FAW-Volkswagen (FAW-VW) and Volkswagen China, has been established in recent days.
Mar. 07 , 2019
- Autonomous Driving Deserves Our Support Or At Least Understanding
It will be years before self-driving cars are consistent and viable, but in the meantime, we should support adoption of the technology.
Mar. 05 , 2019
- Didi builds new wholly-owned subsidiary for autonomous driving R&D
On March 1, Beijing Xiaoju Technology Co., Ltd, the developer of China’s ride-hailing platform Didi Chuxing, has set up a wholly-owned subsidiary named Shanghai Didi Woya Technology Co.,Ltd, accordi...
Mar. 05 , 2019
- Baidu’s Robin Li suggests at two sessions: building intelligent traffic solutions for better mobility services
Robin Li, a member of the CPPCC National Committee and Chairman of China’s Internet giant Baidu, proposed at the Two Sessions that the intelligent traffic solutions should be built to make people tr...
Mar. 04 , 2019
- Volkswagen-Didi joint venture said to settle in Jiading District, Shanghai
The joint venture between Germany’s Volkswagen and China’s ride-hailing giant Didi Chuxing has reportedly settled in Jiading District, Shanghai, according to Chinese media outlets.
Feb. 25 , 2019