- Uber China expands mobility service in over 400 cities across China
Uber China recently said that it has developed mobility service businesses in over 400 cities across China, the first-time announcement released after the U.S.-based ridesharing companies’ China uni...
Jan. 02 , 2019
- MIIT launches IoV industry development action plan
China’s MIIT issued the Internet of Vehicle (Intelligent-connected vehicle) Industrial Development Action Plan (hereinafter referred to as the Plan) on December 27 to further promote the sound growt...
Dec. 29 , 2018
- BAIC Mobility upgrades car-sharing business by integrating another BAIC-owned mobility brand
BAIC Group announced on December 26 that the hourly car rental business operated by its new energy car-sharing platform QingXiang Technology has been formally integrated into MOREFUN, a car sharing pl...
Dec. 27 , 2018
- Tianjin, Zhaoqing issue first set of licenses for ICV road tests
On December 24, Tianjin announced its first batch of public roads used for intelligent-connected vehicle (ICV) tests, which is located at Xiqing District and Dongli District in the city.
Dec. 25 , 2018
- FAW Group strengthens NEV, ICV deployment by cooperating with CRRC
FAW Group and CRRC Corporation Limited (CRRC) inked an agreement on December 21, saying both parties will build a long-term cooperative partnership in new energy vehicle (NEV), intelligent connectivit...
Dec. 24 , 2018
- Dongfeng Nissan sees all-new Altima go on sale, to roll out 6 autopilot models by 2022
Dongfeng Nissan saw the all-new Nissan Altima officially go on sale on December 18. Offering 6 variants based on configuration sets, the new model is priced between RMB179,800 and RMB269,800.
Dec. 19 , 2018
- BMW starts premium car-hailing service in Chengdu
On December 14, BMW Group announced the launch of its ride-hailing service in Chengdu, the capital of China’s Sichuan Province, as part of the businesses under the premium mobility brand ReachNow.
Dec. 17 , 2018
- NEVS teams up with RHZL to co-develop ride-hailing service solutions
NEVS and CPI Ronghe Financial Leasing Company Limited (RHZL) signed a strategic cooperation agreement on December 5 to co-work on developing high-quality environmentally friendly mobility service solu...
Dec. 13 , 2018
- Dongfeng Electric Vehicle Co.,Ltd granted license to operate ride-hailing service in Wuhan
Dongfeng Electric Vehicle Co.,Ltd has been granted a license to operate ride-hailing service business by Wuhan Passenger Transport Taxi Management Office, according to Dongfeng Motor’s official WeCh...
Dec. 06 , 2018