- FAW Group strengthens NEV, ICV deployment by cooperating with CRRC
FAW Group and CRRC Corporation Limited (CRRC) inked an agreement on December 21, saying both parties will build a long-term cooperative partnership in new energy vehicle (NEV), intelligent connectivit...
Dec. 24 , 2018
- Dongfeng Nissan sees all-new Altima go on sale, to roll out 6 autopilot models by 2022
Dongfeng Nissan saw the all-new Nissan Altima officially go on sale on December 18. Offering 6 variants based on configuration sets, the new model is priced between RMB179,800 and RMB269,800.
Dec. 19 , 2018
- BMW starts premium car-hailing service in Chengdu
On December 14, BMW Group announced the launch of its ride-hailing service in Chengdu, the capital of China’s Sichuan Province, as part of the businesses under the premium mobility brand ReachNow.
Dec. 17 , 2018
- NEVS teams up with RHZL to co-develop ride-hailing service solutions
NEVS and CPI Ronghe Financial Leasing Company Limited (RHZL) signed a strategic cooperation agreement on December 5 to co-work on developing high-quality environmentally friendly mobility service solu...
Dec. 13 , 2018
- Dongfeng Electric Vehicle Co.,Ltd granted license to operate ride-hailing service in Wuhan
Dongfeng Electric Vehicle Co.,Ltd has been granted a license to operate ride-hailing service business by Wuhan Passenger Transport Taxi Management Office, according to Dongfeng Motor’s official WeCh...
Dec. 06 , 2018
- Great Wall Motor, JD.com team up on smart home, delivery-to-vehicle
Great Wall Motor (GWM) and Chinese e-commerce giant JD.com announced a partnership on December 4, which focuses on two major businesses—the smart home and delivery-to-vehicle, according to the autom...
Dec. 06 , 2018
- Shanghai Lingang Area self-driving base to be covered by 5G networks from China Unicom
Shanghai Lingang Intelligent Connected Technology Research Center Co.,Ltd and China Unicom signed a strategic cooperation agreement on November 28 to promote all-round coverage of 5G network at the au...
Dec. 03 , 2018
- AutoNavi partners with Audi on A+ Box intelligent mobility solution
AutoNavi, a Chinese navigation and location-based services provider, launched a one-stop intelligent mobility solution dubbed A+ Box on November 30 and announced that Audi becomes the first OEM to equ...
Nov. 30 , 2018
- China AI chip designer Horizon Robotics to gain up to $1 billion in Series B round
Horizon Robotics, a China’s leading technology company of embedded artificial intelligence, will reportedly raise up to $1 billion in the Series B round funding that is going to value the company at...
Nov. 28 , 2018