- Audi given green light to test autonomous vehicles in China
Audi China was granted licenses for autonomous vehicle road test in Wuxi, Jiangsu Province at the forum for intelligent transportation and the Internet of Vehicles (IoV) industry development on Septem...
Sept. 17 , 2018
- Alibaba-backed Banma raises over RMB 1.6 billion in first financing round
Banma Technologies, a China-based Internet car solution provider, announced on September 13 that it has raised over RMB 1.6 billion in the first financing round, which was led by SDIC Fund Management ...
Sept. 13 , 2018
- BYD, Baidu step up cooperation to mass produce autonomous cars within 3 years
BYD and Baidu cemented their partnership at BYD’s Worldwide Developer Conference on August 9, working together to achieve the volume production of autonomous vehicles over the next three years.
Sept. 06 , 2018
- Honda aims to boost car-sharing business in China
Honda is ambitious to boost its car-sharing business in China, seizing the opportunity from the industrial transition in the world’s largest auto market, said Yusuke Hasegawa, executive vice general...
Sept. 03 , 2018
- Baidu, UCAR team up to promote autonomous vehicle commercialization
Baidu Inc. and UCAR Group, a Chinese app-based chauffeured car services provider, reached a strategic partnership on August 29. Both parties will develop in-depth cooperation in vehicle intelligent co...
Aug. 30 , 2018
- Great Wall Motor releases OLA Sharing to tap into sharing market
In order to transform from a traditional auto manufacturer to a mobility service provider, Great Wall Motor (GWM) launched its mobility brand called "ORA Mobility" recently.
Aug. 22 , 2018