- Huawei launches automotive-grade LiDAR with 96 beams
On Dec. 22, Huawei, the global leading provider of ICT infrastructure and smart devices, officially launched its automotive-grade high-performance LiDAR and corresponding solution at the T10 ICV CTO s...
Dec. 22 , 2020
- Huawei launches HiCar-enabled smart in-car display
On Dec. 21, Huawei, the global leading ICT infrastructure and smart device provider, launched a smart in-car display, which is the first aftermarket-installed product powered by HUAWEI HiCar.
Dec. 21 , 2020
- Pony.ai given green light to have road tests of autonomous trucks in Guangzhou
On Dec. 16, Pony.ai received a permit from Guangzhou authority that allows the startup to test its autonomous trucks on public roads, the company announced via its WeChat account.
Dec. 17 , 2020
- Huawei, Chery Automobile to cooperate on smart car solutions
Chery Automobile and Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd. (Huawei) signed on Dec. 16 a framework agreement for an in-depth cooperation on cloud computing, big data, smart car solution and other technical area...
Dec. 16 , 2020
- WM Motor unveils 3rd model powered by Baidu’s Cloud AVP
At the 2020 Apollo Ecosystem Conference, WM Motor unveiled its third smart all-electric SUV that boasts Level 4 autonomous driving capabilities in specific senarios, according to a posting on the star...
Dec. 10 , 2020
- Baidu permitted to have unmanned driving test in Beijing
Baidu was recently given green light to carry out the so-called “unmanned” driving tests in Beijing, a milestone for the Internet giant in pursuit of achieving self-driving cars without safety dri...
Dec. 07 , 2020
- GAC Group, iFlytek to build joint venture for digital auto cockpit solution
GAC Capital and Anhui Xunfei Yunchuang Technology Co., Ltd. inked an agreement on Nov. 30 to build a joint venture that focuses on such sectors as intelligent cockpit, IoV and auto-related digital ser...
Dec. 01 , 2020
- SAIC Motor announces launch of premium BEV brand “Zhiji Motor”
SAIC Motor and the government of Pudong New Area formed a strategic cooperation on Nov. 26 for the joint development of Zhiji Motor, a fire new premium intelligent all-electric vehicle brand, the auto...
Nov. 26 , 2020
- Alibaba-backed Banma, GAC NIO to team up on in-car mini programs, voice interaction
Banma Network Technology Co.,Ltd., the Alibaba-backed Internet car solution provider, and GAC NIO entered into a strategic partnership at the Auto Guangzhou 2020 to jointly develop intelligent driving...
Nov. 23 , 2020
- Xpeng Motors’ affiliated company invests in intelligent connectivity research institute in Guangdong
Guangdong Xiaopeng Motors investment Co.,Ltd. recently invested in a Guangdong-based company whose main business is the R&D of intelligent connectivity technology, according to the corporate data plat...
Nov. 16 , 2020