- Automakers roll out vehicles equipped with in-car WeChat app
Leading Ideal said the in-car version of the popular messaging app WeChat will be introduced to its vehicles, one of highlights to the continuous OTA (over-the-air) software updates the startup is goi...
Feb. 21 , 2020
- How autonomous driving tech is being used in anti-coronavirus combat
China’s tech giants like Baidu, JD.com and other tech startups are also using their tools to handle the virus infection, notably with the usage of autonomous driving technology.
Feb. 12 , 2020
- Chery Holding, Baidu to cement cooperation in intelligent driving, Internet marketing
Chery Holding and the Chinese Internet giant Baidu agreed on Jan. 14 to step up their cooperation in various fields like intelligent driving, sharing of overseas market resources and Internet marketin...
Jan. 20 , 2020
- Tencent releases TAI3.0 IoV ecosystem
China’s Internet giant Tencent showcased its TAI3.0 Internet of Vehicles (IoV) ecosystem at the 2020 CES (Consumer Electronics Show), including two in-vehicle applications for smart mobility and mus...
Jan. 14 , 2020
- DiDi builds JV with Guangdong Communications Services Company for smart city, AI tech
Chinese ride-hailing giant DiDi set up on January 6 a joint venture with Guangdong Communications Services Company Ltd. to jointly forge ahead with the practical applications of AI technologies and lo...
Jan. 13 , 2020
- Great Wall Motor, Neusoft form cooperation on in-vehicle central computing platform
At the CES 2020, Chinese largest SUV and pickup manufacturer Great Wall Motor (GWM) announced a new cooperation with Neusoft to jointly develop a future-oriented in-car central computing platform base...
Jan. 09 , 2020
- RoboSense 125-laser beam solid-state LiDAR: RS-LiDAR-M1 is officially on sale priced at $1,898
RoboSense, the world’s leading autonomous driving LiDAR perception solution provider, announced on Jan. 2 that the solid-state LiDAR RS-LiDAR-M1Simple (Simple Sensor Version) is now ready for custom...
Jan. 03 , 2020
- Qianxun SI leads formulation of technical requirements on SBAS/GBAS-based vehicle positioning
China has recently initiated the project of formulating technical requirements on vehicle positioning based on satellite-based (SBAS) and ground-based augmentation systems (GBAS).
Jan. 02 , 2020
- China to launch its self-owned taxonomy about vehicle driving automation in 2020
China’s self-owned taxonomy related to driving automation for vehicles has recently approved by the National Technical Committee of Auto Standardization, and is set to be launched in 2020.
Dec. 30 , 2019