- Commentary: OEMs in China ready to increase outputs in Q4 for higher completion rate
It is estimated that the PV market may enter into the phase of continuous improvement during the coming 2-3 years, but in 2023, the fragile market is likely to go down again due to the implementation ...
Sept. 24 , 2019
- The essence of speeches extended at 2nd Intelligent Driving Technology Summit
We hereby summed up part of bright spots from the valuable speeches delivered by the honored guests who attended the 2nd Intelligent Driving Technology Summit jointly held by the CIOE and Gasgoo.com.
Sept. 20 , 2019
- Tooling system provider ALPEX formally enters China's market
Apr. 23 , 2019
- China holds autonomous driving test to promote adoption
As a part of the first Smart China Expo, i-Vista Grand Challenge has been held in Chongqing in the past week as a high-level global autonomous driving contest. Spanning from Aug. 18 to Aug. 25, the co...
Aug. 29 , 2018
- Analysis on China’s July SUV sales
In July, China’s PV sales slid 5.5% to 1.565 million units year on year, according to data from the China Passenger Car Association. After compiling the data, Gasgoo found that the SUV market saw an...
Aug. 15 , 2018
- China SUV market expected to stabilize after slower growth rate
China’s passenger vehicle sales reached 1.834 million, up 2.5% percent compared with 1.79 million in the same period last year, but down 0.8% compared with 1.85 million in the previous month.
Aug. 07 , 2018
- Will Ford go further in China?
Ford, one of the biggest carmakers in the world, is losing its PV market share in China. According to CPCA’s data, Changan Ford sold 9,260 SUVs and 18,435 cars, and JMC, another local JV partner, on...
June 22 , 2018
- Summary: Chinese passenger automobile market in November
A total of 2.55 million passenger automobiles were sold in China this November. That figure is a slight .2% than the 2.54 million sold in November of 2016. Both the sedan and MPV segments saw their sa...
Dec. 23 , 2017
- Summary: Overview of SUV sales in China in October
According to statistics compiled by Gasgoo.com (Chinese), a total of 1.02 million SUVs were sold in China over the month of October, representing year-on-year growth of 12.0%. The SUV market was the s...
Dec. 05 , 2017