- Summary: Best-selling foreign brand automobiles in China in April
April proved to be a very good month for foreign manufacturers competing in the Chinese automotive market, with Japanese and American brands performing especially strongly, as German brands continued ...
June 14 , 2017
- Summary: Chinese automobile market growth from January to May
Despite summer coming early this year, the automobile market in China remained cool in April. According to China Passenger Car Association statistics, a total of 1.67 million passenger automobiles wer...
June 06 , 2017
- Summary: Foreign brand automobile sales in China
According to statistics collected by the China Passenger Car Association and reported on by Gasgoo.com (Chinese), a total of 1.66 million passenger automobiles were sold in China in the month of April...
May 31 , 2017
- Summary: Chinese sedan market in April
Sedan sales in China continued their fall this year in April, with negative growth rates increasing from the previous month. According to statistics compiled by Gasgoo.com (Chinese), a total 832,33...
May 23 , 2017
- Analysis: Korean and own brand manufacturers’ struggle for dominance in the China auto market
Korean brands and domestic own brand manufacturers have been continuously vying for a slice of the Chinese automotive market. The two segments are often in direct competition with each other. Accordin...
May 16 , 2017
- Summary: BAIC leads new energy automobile sales in 2017 Q1
According to statistics released by the China Passenger Car Association, a total of 49,500 new energy passenger automobiles were sold in the country over the first quarter of the year. BAIC led the sa...
May 08 , 2017
- Summary: C-NCAP’s first batch of vehicle safety rankings of 2017
The Chinese car safety assessment program, C-NCAP, released its first batch of rankings of passenger automobile models for the year earlier this month. Models assessed included the BYD Yuan, Sha...
May 03 , 2017
- Summary: Chinese passenger automobile market in March
Official statistics outlining Chinese passenger automobile sales in March have recently been released by the China Passenger Car Association.
Apr. 24 , 2017
- Summary: Overview of top own brand SUV sales in March
The Chinese SUV market continues to be highly competitive, as recent statistics detailing sales in March. Domestic own brand SUVs continue to lead the market.
Apr. 17 , 2017