- Xpeng Motors announces onset of P7 BEV scale delivery
Chinese EV startup Xpeng Motors kicked off the scale delivery of its second production BEV model, the Xpeng P7, at its self-built Zhaoqing plant on June 28.
June 28 , 2020
- Geely’s all-electric BEV Geometry C priced from 139,800 yuan for presale
The Geometry C, the second mass-produced and first SUV model of Geely’s BEV brand Geometry, made its debut at the Guangdong-Hong Kong-Macao Greater Bay Area (GBA) International Auto Show 2020 and is...
June 22 , 2020
- BAIC’s EV unit attempts to raise money by issuing up to 3 billion yuan corporate bonds
BAIC BJEV, BAIC Group’s NEV arm, plans to publicly issue corporate bonds with a principal amounting to not more than 3 billion yuan ($423,268,500), according to its parent company BAIC BluePark New ...
June 19 , 2020
- Photos of FAW-Volkswagen's ID.4 all-electric SUV exposed
The ID.4, Volkswagen’s first mass-produced all-electric SUV, was exposed in patent images from China’s Ministry of Industry and Information Technology (MIIT).
June 18 , 2020
- Dongfeng Motor, CATL cement cooperation for better NEV development
Dongfeng Motor Corporation and CATL agreed to step up their strategic collaboration on NEV development, which is expected to help promote the building and perfection of China’s NEV industrial ecosys...
June 17 , 2020
- Leading Ideal honored fastest startup in delivering 10,000th vehicle
The 10,000th Leading Ideal One SUV, the first mass-produced model developed by Leading Ideal, was handed over on June 16 to a consumer at the startup’s Changshu plant, only six and a half months aft...
June 16 , 2020
- GAC NE’s Aion V BEV hits market with post-subsidy price starting at 159,600 yuan
GAC NE, GAC Group’s wholly-owned BEV-focused subsidiary, will launch its third mass-produced model, the Aion V, into the market through online platform on June 16.
June 16 , 2020
- Tesla permitted to produce LFP battery-powered Model 3 in China
Tesla has received governmental approval to locally build in China the Model 3 vehicles powered by lithium iron phosphate (LFP) batteries, a catalogue issued by China’s Ministry of Industry and Info...
June 12 , 2020
- China’s new energy PV wholesales continue to rebound in May
Automakers in China sold roughly 70,200 locally-produced new energy PVs (NEPVs) in May, posting a year-on-year decline of 25.8%, while gaining a 19.5% growth compared to a month ago, according to the ...
June 09 , 2020