- CNNC Hua Yuan Titanium Dioxide Co., Ltd plans to purchase 35% shares of Union Energy with RMB 35 million to enter into lithium battery area
On Oct. 11, CNNC Hua Yuan Titanium Dioxide Co., Ltd signed an equity transfer agreement with Hui Jingyuan and other shareholders of Union Energy to purchase 35% shares with RMB 35 million.
Oct. 13 , 2017
- Leapmotor’s electric car to be released on Nov. 10 and to hit the market in 2018
It is revealed that Leapmotor will release its first electric car on Nov. 10. The new model will hit the market in 2018 with price range between RMB 120,000 and RMB 150,000.
Oct. 12 , 2017
- Jiangsu Joylong Automobile recalls some Dama BEVs for BMS program bugs
Jiangsu Joylong Automobile recalls some Dama BEVs for BMS program bugs
Oct. 11 , 2017
- CHJ Automotive’s lithium battery plant begins production
CHJ Automotive announced in Changzhou that its lithium battery plant began to go into production.
Sept. 28 , 2017
- YOGOMOA New Energy Vehicle Technological Upgrading Project Starts with Investment of 1.8 Billion yuan
YOGOMO new energy vehicle technological upgrading project started construction in Qinghe County Economic Development Zone, Hebei Province.
Sept. 27 , 2017
- Changan Beijing factory’s annual output doubles to 360,000 units, covering many electric vehicles
Changan Auto will invests RMB 439m to reconstruct Beijing factory, and the annual capacity will increase to 360,000 units from 200,000 units, covering many alternative energy vehicle models.
Sept. 27 , 2017
- New Energy Vehicles will Reach 600,000 units in China’s Transport Industry by 2020
the total volume of domestic new energy vehicles in transportation industry including urban buses, taxis and urban logistics distribution vehicles will exceed 300,000 units at the end of year.
Sept. 26 , 2017
- BYD is considering supplying battery to rivals
Wang Chuanfu, chairman of BYD, said in an interview that Daimler and BYD plans to expand their cooperation to introduce more models under the brand of DENZA.
Sept. 25 , 2017
- China is formulating innovative development strategy on new energy and intelligent vehicles
National Development and Reform Commission is said to draft an innovative development strategy on new energy and intelligent vehicles, and also formulate the roadmap and timetable.
Sept. 22 , 2017