- Impact of COVID-19 on China NEV Industry 【Vol.2】
NEV sales keep sliding in Jan. due to phase-out of subsidy, coronavirus outbreak, etc.
Feb. 24 , 2020
- 【Vol. 1】Impact of COVID-19 and Suggestions to China Auto Industry
China’s PV penetration rate still has room to go higher in the long run.
Feb. 19 , 2020
- Impact of COVID-19 on PV market
The extreme of adversity is the beginning of prosperity.
Feb. 18 , 2020
- 【December, 2019】China Passenger Vehicle Sales Analysis
PV wholesales posted 2.24 mn units in December 2019, down 0.4% YoY.
Feb. 14 , 2020
- 【November, 2019】China Passenger Vehicle Sales Analysis
PV wholesales showed 2.08 mn units in November 2019, down 4.9% YoY; The YTD wholesales totaled 19.34 million units and had a decrease of 10.1% YoY.
Dec. 26 , 2019
- 【September, 2019】China Passenger Vehicle Sales Analysis
PV wholesales had a slide of 5.9% YoY and increase of 17.2% MoM in September 2019.
Oct. 31 , 2019
- 【August, 2019】China Passenger Vehicle Sales Analysis
China's PV Production reached 1.65 million vehicles in August 2019, with declining rate of 0.7% YoY.
Sept. 24 , 2019
- 【July, 2019】China Passenger Vehicle Sales Analysis
Gasgoo Auto Research Institute (GARI) has already released this year’s 7th report about China’s monthly PV market. We hereby rounded up some highlights and afterwards attached part of the valuable...
Aug. 22 , 2019
- 【June, 2019】China Passenger Vehicle Sales Analysis
PV wholesales posted 1.68 million units in June 2019, with a YoY decline of 8.1%. The wholesales in H1 2019 totaled 9.93 million units and had a decrease of 14.0% YoY. This result was effected by prom...
July 24 , 2019