- China’s autonomous driving solution provider Hong Jing Drive debuts L3 autonomous heavy truck
China’s full-stack autonomous driving solution provider, Hong Jing Drive, officially debuted its digitalized intelligent heavy truck, HyperTruck One, the autonomous smart truck, co-developed with JA...
14 hours ago
- Li Auto releases OTA 2.2 with multi-section voice control
Li Auto released its OTA 2.2 version recently which has been pushed to users already. The new version includes two significant updates, the application center and the free conversation function.
18 hours ago
- SAIC invests in Momenta’s new funding round led by GM
According to local media outlet Xchuxing, Momenta has completed another new round of financing, led by General Motors which invested a total of $400 million.
21 hours ago
- Former manager of Microsoft Research Asia said to lead Baidu auto team
The senior principal research manager of Microsoft Research Asia (MSRA) and scholar in the computer vision and deep learning field, Wang Jingdong, has left MSRA and joined Baidu.
Sept. 15 , 2021
- Geely invests US$50 million in tech company ECARX
Under the agreement, Geely will invest about US$50 million for the tech company’s 1.51% stake via leading ECARX’s B funding round.
Sept. 08 , 2021
- HOZON Auto partners with Horizon Robotics to build smart cars
HOZON Auto, the Chinese startup owning the NEV brand NETA, recently entered into a long-term strategic agreement with Horizon Robotics.
Sept. 03 , 2021
- NIO releases NIO OS 3.0.0 in-car operating system
On August 31, NIO launched the newest version of its in-car operating system, NIO OS 3.0.0, and started pushing it to users at the same time, said the EV startup.
Sept. 01 , 2021
- Former Bosch executive joins AI chip company Horizon Robotics
Liming Chen, former Regional President of Chassis Systems Control Division of Bosch in China, joins Horizon Robotics, as president.
Sept. 01 , 2021
- SenseTime files for IPO in Hong Kong
The Chinese artificial intelligence company SenseTime filed for its IPO in Hong Kong Stock Exchange on August 27th, with CICC , Haitong International and HSBC as its co-sponsors.
Aug. 30 , 2021