- Baidu’s JiDU to launch Qualcomm Snapdragon powered vehicle in 2023
Today, Baidu, JiDU, and Qualcomm made a joint announcement, stating that JiDU's first mass-produced model will be powered by an intelligent digital cockpit system co-assisted by Baidu and Qualcomm.
1 hour ago
- BYD incorporates joint venture with autonomous driving superstar
BYD has registered a joint venture company in Shenzhen with China’s autonomous driving startup Momenta, recently, according to the corporate database, Qichacha.
3 hours ago
- WeRide and its “triangle”: striving in the autonomous driving battlefield
China’s autonomous driving startup, WeRide announced on November 18th, that it has yet again inked another partnership agreement with major automaker GAC Group, as well as the automaker’s subsidia...
4 hours ago
- Alibaba: terminal delivery is the optimal autonomous driving scenario
As a latecomer in the autonomous driving field, China's e-commerce mogul, Alibaba Group, has achieved impressive results through its Xiao Man Lv (meaning little robust donkey in English) last-mile del...
6 hours ago
- Lenovo to set up 5G intelligent lab with EV startup Jemmell New Energy
Lenovo has joined hands with China’s EV startup, Jemmell New Energy, for V2X (vehicle to everything) developments and set up an intelligent innovation lab.
7 hours ago
- SoC supplier Black Sesame teams up with RTOS developer RT-Thread
China’s SoC supplier Black Sesame has formed a strategic partnership with real-time operating system developer (RTOS) RT-Thread, to construct a basic integrated computing platform for the automotive...
Nov. 26 , 2021
- FAW-backed Zhito Technology to purchase LiDARs from RoboSense
FAW Jiefang-backed Zhito Technology has inked a pre-assembly mass-production procurement agreement with China’s LiDAR developer RoboSense.
Nov. 25 , 2021
- Baidu Apollo, Pony.ai greenlighted for paid Robotaxi service in Beijing
Today, Baidu’s autonomous Robotaxi service, the Apollo Go was granted permission to provide paid service in Beijing’s E-Town, the first-ever demonstration zone for commercial autonomous driving in...
Nov. 25 , 2021
- NavInfo-backed Sixents teams up with autonomous sanitation developer Autowise.ai
NavInfo-incubated high-precision locating service provider Sixents has partnered with autonomous sanitation vehicle developer Autowise.ai to advance the intellectualization of the sanitation industry.
Nov. 24 , 2021