- China’s first 5G-powered level 4 self-driving production vehicle rolls off assembly line
Dongfeng Motor Corporation on June 12 saw the mass-produced version of the Dongfeng Sharing-VAN 1.0 Plus, purportedly China’s first 5G-enabled autonomous vehicle with level 4 applications, rolled of...
June 15 , 2020
- DiDi’s autonomous driving subsidiary sets up administration for safety business
DiDi’s autonomous driving subsidiary has set up a safety work administration to systematize and normalize the safety management businesses for autonomous driving R&D, testing and operation, accordin...
June 04 , 2020
- DiDi’s autonomous driving company complete $500 million worth of fundraising
China’s ride-hailing giant Didi Chuxing (DiDi) has closed a fundraising round of over $500 million for its autonomous driving subsidiary, a local media outlet reported on May 29.
May 29 , 2020
- Shenzhen rolls out incentives to boost ICV development
Shenzhen has issued a string of measures to support orderly and sound development of local ICV (intelligent-connected vehicles) industry.
May 28 , 2020
- Baidu builds world’s biggest autonomous car, vehicle-road cooperation test base in Beijing
On May 26, Chinese Internet giant Baidu announced the completion of Apollo Park, which is purportedly the world’s biggest base for the application and testing of autonomous vehicles and intelligent ...
May 27 , 2020
- DiDi said to conduct road tests for autonomous vehicles in Beijing
Chinese ride-hailing giant Didi Chuxing (DiDi) set up in April a Beijing-registered company dubbed Beijing Woya Technology Co.,Ltd., according to the business data search platform Tianyancha.
May 22 , 2020
- Beijing permits Pony.ai to test autonomous cars carrying passengers
Pony.ai recently announced that it became the first startup approved by Beijing’s authorities to test passenger-carrying autonomous vehicles on open roads.
May 20 , 2020
- China to promote policy making for better autonomous car development
China intends to hammer out the implementation opinions on promoting the development and application of autonomous driving technologies, and optimize the management system for autonomous car road test...
May 19 , 2020
- Honda inks MoU with Tencent to introduce TAI 3.0 IoV solution into cars
Honda’s China business branch recently signed a memorandum of understanding (MoU) with Chinese Internet giant Tencent to jointly explore the application of the latter’s IoV (Internet of Vehicles) ...
May 18 , 2020