- Tencent’s in-car WeChat likely to be landed in 2019
Chinese Internet giant Tencent has integrated the extremely popular WeChat service into its IoV (Internet of Vehicles) ecosystem and is likely to put the service into practical use in this year, vice ...
May 23 , 2019
- Dongfeng Motor’s mobility service brand DF-GO to start operation in Wuhan in late May
DF-GO, a mobility service brand of Dongfeng Motor Group, is ready to start operation in Wuhan, capital of China’s Hubei Province, on May 28, according to local media outlets.
May 22 , 2019
- Meituan expands “aggregation” ride-hailing pilot service into another 15 cities
Meituan, the ride-hailing arm of Chinese lifestyle services platform Meituan-Dianping, recently expanded its “aggregation” car-hailing service into another 15 cities in China following Nanjing and...
May 21 , 2019
- Beijing sets about construction of 100 km² self-driving pilot zone
China’s first closed field for autonomous vehicle tests has been built at Haidian District in Beijing, according to local media outlets. At the same time, local government has set about building a 1...
May 20 , 2019
- State-owned BAIC Group, China Telecom to team up on 5G, ICT for ICV industry
BAIC Group on May 15 forged a strategic partnership with China Telecom, a Chinese state-owned telecommunication company, aiming to jointly build an ICV (intelligent-connected vehicle) ecosystem throug...
May 17 , 2019
- DiDi Enters Strategic Partnership with China’s State Grid EV Service
Didi Chuxing, the world’s leading multi-modal transportation platform, today finalized a strategic partnership agreement with State Grid EV Service, an affiliate of State Grid Corporation of China (...
May 16 , 2019
- car2go said to shut down in Chongqing
car2go, a Daimler-owned hourly car rental and car sharing service brand, has been pulled out of Chongqing, a major city in southwest China, an employee at car2go China Co., Ltd.’s Chongqing brand to...
May 15 , 2019
- Didi Chuxing launches “Qunyan” smart mobility platform to open up AI capabilities
At the 2019 Global AI Product Application Expo kicking off on May 9, China’s ride-hailing giant Didi Chuxing officially launched a new smart mobility service platform dubbed “Qunyan (Wild Geese in...
May 13 , 2019
- Geely Auto Sets Vision for Future of Autonomous Drive at Dragon Bay Forum
Geely Auto Group laid down its vision for the future of autonomous drive at the Dragon Bay Forum event.
May 10 , 2019