- Huawei’s chipset consume only 200 watts in autonomous driving
The Ascend 310 from Huawei boasts a maximum of 16TOPS on-site calculations and supports the identification of over 200 different objects at the same time.
Nov. 08 , 2018
- Banma, Fliggy to co-develop AI engine for ICV scenarios in scenic spots
The Internet vehicle solution provider Banma and the Alibaba-owned online travel agent platform Fliggy announced on October 25 a cooperation to jointly develop China’s first scenic spot service tail...
Oct. 26 , 2018
- Tencent developing in-vehicle Wechat and Mini Programs
Automotive industry is one of the most important fields for Tencent’s industrial internet exploration.
Oct. 22 , 2018
- After Wuxi, Audi gains license to test L4 autonomous car in Beijing
Hot on the heels of Wuxi, Jiangsu Province, Audi China has got the license to test L4 autonomous vehicles on roads in Beijing, China’s capital, the automaker announced recently.
Oct. 17 , 2018
- Baidu, China TransInfo team up to bolster autonomous car, AI development
Beijing Baidu Netcom Science Technology Co., Ltd and China TransInfo Technology (China TransInfo) signed a strategic framework agreement to conduct cooperation in autonomous driving area, according to...
Sept. 29 , 2018
- JingChi.ai, Guangdong Unicom to co-built 5G innovation lab based on L4 self-driving tech
Chinese autonomous driving startup JingChi.ai and Guangdong Unicom announced on Sept. 26 the strategic partnership on 5G networks and applications. Both parties agreed to build the “5G Joint Innovat...
Sept. 27 , 2018
- Alibaba new car strategy to build smart expressway based on V2X
Alibaba Group plans to build a smart expressway by virtue of the intelligent vehicle infrastructure cooperative systems (IVICS), the e-commerce giant announced on the 2018 Computing Conference.
Sept. 20 , 2018
- Alibaba announces semiconductor company, to launch Ali-NPU neural network chip next year
Chinese e-commerce titan Alibaba Group announced on September 19 that it will set up a brand new semiconductor company to deepen the group's layout in chip making filed.
Sept. 20 , 2018
- Shanghai unveils second batch of public roads for ICV tests
Shanghai unveiled its second batch of public roads for the ICV (Intelligent-connected vehicle) road tests at the 2018 World Autonomous Vehicle Ecosystem Conference on September 18.
Sept. 19 , 2018