- NIO updates Banyan Digital System to 1.1.0 version
NIO releases digital intelligent system update with 60+ functions
Aug. 22 , 2022
- July 2022 sales update of main Chinese automobile groups
The general upward movement in the country's July auto sales indicated that main automobile groups in China also scored a year-on-year growth.
Aug. 17 , 2022
- Geely's ZEEKR releases exterior design of ZEEKR 009
ZEEKR, the premium electric vehicle brand of Geely Holding, recently released images to show ZEEKR 009 MPV's exterior design.
Aug. 10 , 2022
- Baidu greenlighted for China's first-ever commercial driverless Robotaxi service
On August 8th, China’s tech giant Baidu was greenlighted to conduct fully autonomous Robotaxi service without drivers or safety operators onboard and charge fares as China’s first.
Aug. 08 , 2022
- AVATR to build high-voltage fast-charging network with bp in China
AVATR Technology, the premium new energy vehicle maker backed by Changan Automobile, CATL, and Huawei, announced its long-term strategic partnership with bp to a build high-voltage quick charge networ...
Aug. 05 , 2022
- BMW, HBIS Group team up on building green, low-carbon steel supply chain
On August 4, BMW Group and HBIS Group Co., Ltd. signed an MoU (memorandum of understanding) to co-build a green low-carbon automotive steel supply chain.
Aug. 04 , 2022
- BYD Seal hits market, starting at 209,800 yuan
The BYD Seal, the second model from BYD's Ocean-themed EV family, formally hit the market on July 29. Delivery of the new model will kick off next month.
July 29 , 2022
- Changan Automobile SL03 hits market, starting from RMB168,900
Changan Automobile’s first production model under the newly formed Shenlan brand, the SL03, officially went on sale on July 25th.
July 26 , 2022
- BYD to sell all-electric passenger vehicles in Japan from 2023
BYD Company Limited ("BYD") announced on July 21 its foray into Japan's passenger vehicle ("PV") market, marketing a milestone in the company's ambitious global business expansion.
July 21 , 2022