News
Group sues Ford, claims touchscreen systems defective
A proposed class-action lawsuit was filed against Ford Motor Co., alleging that the MyFord Touch and MyLincoln Touch infotainment systems are defective.
Jul. 24 , 2013Ford to hire 3,000 salaried workers in 2013 -- 800 more than expected
Ford Motor Co. said it will hire 3,000 salaried workers this year -- 800 more than previously announced.
Jul. 24 , 2013JAC exports 57000 vehicles to BrazilJul. 24 , 2013
Nissan Holds Off on First Luxury Electric Car
Nissan Motor Co.temporarily halted development of the first electric car for the Infiniti luxury brand, a bet that more advanced and cheaper technology soon will be available, company executives said.
Jul. 23 , 2013Akerson demands GM innovation to guard against Tesla effect
As General Motors CEO Dan Akerson sees it, Tesla Motors Inc. has the potential to be a disruptive force to the automotive industry and he doesn't want to be caught off guard.
Jul. 23 , 2013




