- Highlights of XPeng Tech Day 2021
The mass production of the new flying car will start in 2024 with a price range no higher than RMB1 million ($156,600).
Oct. 24 , 2021
- Video of China-made Audi A7L
"In the next three years, SAIC AUDI will deliver another four flagship models to open the layout of high-end gas-powered vehicles and fully-electric products."
Sept. 28 , 2021
- Video of BYD e-platform 3.0
The e-platform 3.0 aims to promote new energy vehicle’s (NEVs’) performance in safety and low-temperature driving range as well as improving intelligent driving experiences.
Sept. 18 , 2021
- Video of BYD Ocean-X concept sedan
The Ocean-X brings brand new experiences in performance and intelligent driving and excels in safety, range, charging, intelligence, and design, making it a more efficient and safer intelligent EV for...
Sept. 16 , 2021
- BYD's Dolphin BEV comes under spotlight at 2021 Chengdu Motor Show
A video introduction about the BYD Dolphin, the first model of BYD's e-platform 3.0.
Sept. 13 , 2021
- WeRide unveils L4 Robovan to make foray into smart urban logistics
WeRide becomes a company whose products cover Robotaxi, MINI Robobus and Robovan, providing solutions for autonomous driving mobility as well as smart urban logistics.
Sept. 09 , 2021
- Freeman H.Shen: first person in China's automobile industry in TED talks
The first person in China's automobile industry in TED talks, Freeman H.Shen, WM-Motor, delivered the smart electric vehicle of 150,000-250,000 RMB is the key to the smart city.
Sept. 04 , 2021
- Evergrande Auto completes hot-weather testing for five Hengchi-branded models
Evergrande Auto, the electric vehicle unit of Chinese property conglomerate China Evergrande Group, has completed hot-weather testing for five models, namely, the Hengchi 1, 3, 5, 6, and 7.
Sept. 03 , 2021