• János Csonka– invented carburettor (1890);
• József Galamb– organised mass production of Ford Model-T (1905–1915);
• Béla Barényi c– onceived idea of active vehicle safety and active safety codes (1939–1972);
• Ferenc Pavlics– creator of moon craft and Mars vehicles (1961–1988);
• Gyula Cser– invented the combined engine-charger system (1968);
• Ferenc Anisits– managed BMW diesel engine development (1981–1999).
All Rights Reserved. Do not reproduce, copy and use the editorial content without permission. Contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Anytime and anywhere to know the dynamics of China's auto industry