- Baidu conducts trial operation of Apolong L4 autonomous bus in Beijing
Baidu said on November 22 that its Level 4 autonomous bus Apolong (阿波龙)—a joint effort between Baidu and Fujian-based bus manufacturer King Long, has been put into trial operation at Beijing�...
Nov. 23 , 2018
- XPENG Motors forges strategic partnership with NVIDIA for Level 3 autonomous driving
On November 21, XPENG Motors signed a tripartite strategic cooperation agreement with NVIDIA, a leading company in AI computing hardware domain, and Desay SV Automotive to jointly develop Level 3 auto...
Nov. 22 , 2018
- Singulato Motors selects NVIDIA DRIVE AGX Xavier platform for next-generation autonomous vehicle
Singulato Motors will use NVIDIA’s DRIVE AGX Xavier AI chip to develop its next-generation autonomous vehicles, the Beijing-based EV startup announced at NVIDIA's GPU Technology Conference (GTC) in ...
Nov. 21 , 2018
- A New Generation Connected Car OS Just Released Yesterday
MorAuto OS treats speech as the main communication method but not the only one. It provides the hybrid HMI. Different from those famous speech companies such as Nuance and iFLYTEK, MorAuto OS focuses ...
Nov. 09 , 2018
- Huawei’s chipset consume only 200 watts in autonomous driving
The Ascend 310 from Huawei boasts a maximum of 16TOPS on-site calculations and supports the identification of over 200 different objects at the same time.
Nov. 08 , 2018
- Banma, Fliggy to co-develop AI engine for ICV scenarios in scenic spots
The Internet vehicle solution provider Banma and the Alibaba-owned online travel agent platform Fliggy announced on October 25 a cooperation to jointly develop China’s first scenic spot service tail...
Oct. 26 , 2018
- Tencent developing in-vehicle Wechat and Mini Programs
Automotive industry is one of the most important fields for Tencent’s industrial internet exploration.
Oct. 22 , 2018
- After Wuxi, Audi gains license to test L4 autonomous car in Beijing
Hot on the heels of Wuxi, Jiangsu Province, Audi China has got the license to test L4 autonomous vehicles on roads in Beijing, China’s capital, the automaker announced recently.
Oct. 17 , 2018
- Baidu, China TransInfo team up to bolster autonomous car, AI development
Beijing Baidu Netcom Science Technology Co., Ltd and China TransInfo Technology (China TransInfo) signed a strategic framework agreement to conduct cooperation in autonomous driving area, according to...
Sept. 29 , 2018
- JingChi.ai, Guangdong Unicom to co-built 5G innovation lab based on L4 self-driving tech
Chinese autonomous driving startup JingChi.ai and Guangdong Unicom announced on Sept. 26 the strategic partnership on 5G networks and applications. Both parties agreed to build the “5G Joint Innovat...
Sept. 27 , 2018