- BYD’s monthly sales surpass 230,000 units for first time
BYD once again achieved highest-ever monthly sales.
Dec. 02 , 2022
- Autonomous driving startup QCraft closes Series B1 financing
Autonomous driving solution supplier QCraft announced on December 2 the completion of its Series B1 financing round, which raised hundreds of millions of yuan.
Dec. 02 , 2022
- General Motors to roll out over 15 Ultium-based EV models in China by 2025
On Nov. 22, General Motors held the GM China Tech Day 2022 in Shanghai, where it announced the plan to roll out more than 15 models based on its Ultium full-electric vehicle platform in China by 2025.
Nov. 24 , 2022
- Pony.ai, Baidu permitted for driverless test with empty front row
Pony.ai, Baidu permitted for driverless test with empty front row
Nov. 22 , 2022
- Li Auto’s L7 SUV included in China’s MIIT’s catalogue
Li Auto’s L7 SUV model has been included in a catalogue recently released by China’s Ministry of Industry and Information Technology ("MIIT").
Nov. 17 , 2022
- BYD sees 3 millionth NEV roll off production line
BYD Company Limited today held an online ceremony to celebrate its 3 millionth new energy vehicle (NEV) rolling off the production line at the manufacturing base in Changzhou city.
Nov. 16 , 2022
- Li Auto starts delivery of Li L8 six-seater smart SUV
China’s new energy vehicle startup Li Auto officially kicked off delivery of its intelligent premium six-seater SUV, the Li L8, on November 10.
Nov. 10 , 2022
- BYD achieves highest-ever monthly auto sales in Oct. 2022
BYD Company Limited ("BYD") saw its monthly auto sales hit a new high of 217,816 units in Oct. 2022, surging 142.19% from the previous year, according to the company's latest monthly sales results.
Nov. 04 , 2022
- Toyota Motor unveils bZ3 all-electric sedan for Chinese market
Toyota Motor Corporation ("Toyota") on Oct. 24 unveiled the Toyota bZ3, the second model in its bZ series.
Oct. 25 , 2022