- ORA Lightning Cat to hit Chinese market on Oct.27
Great Wall Motor's ORA brand will officially put the Lightning Cat eletric vehicle model onto the Chinese auto market on Oct.27.
Oct. 21 , 2022
- Aiways puts U6 onto market, priced at 219,900 yuan
China’s new energy vehicle startup Aiways officially put its second production model, the battery-electric U6, onto the market on October 13, with a post-subsidy price of 219,900 yuan ($30,600).
Oct. 13 , 2022
- SAIC Motor boasts 4.18% YoY growth in Jan.-Sept. 2022 auto sales
SAIC Motor announced last Sunday its auto sales reached 517,092 units in Sept. 2022, edging up 0.25% year on year, while also slightly rising 0.98% month on month.
Oct. 10 , 2022
- Li Auto launches Li L8, L7 at one go
Chinese new energy vehicle (NEV) startup Li Auto launched two new models today.
Sept. 30 , 2022
- Pony.ai, SAIC AI LAB unveil L4 driverless concept vehicle
On September 27, Pony.ai announced the cooperation with SAIC Motor’s AI LAB (SAIC AI LAB) on the autonomous driving technology R&D and self-driving vehicle service operations.
Sept. 27 , 2022
- XPeng launches G9 Flagship SUV, starting from 309,900 yuan
On September 21, XPeng revealed the pricing and specifications for its fourth production model, the G9 Flagship SUV, for the Chinese market.
Sept. 21 , 2022
- Plus completes toll-to-toll open road autonomous driving trial operation
Plus, a global provider of self-driving truck technology, announced the completion of a pilot operation of autonomous driving heavy-duty trucks on public highways with toll stations and private vehicl...
Sept. 16 , 2022
- GAC AION unveils all-electric supercar starting at 1.286 million yuan
GAC AION, the new energy vehicle (NEV) arm of GAC Group, on Sept. 15 released its fire new logo, dubbed “AI Shen Jian (AI Magic Arrow)”, indicating that it has ushered in a new development era.
Sept. 16 , 2022
- SAIC Motor’s auto sales in Aug. rise 12.94% YoY, NEV sales up 48.15%
SAIC Motor announced today its auto sales reached 512,081 units in August 2022, rising 12.94% year on year, while also edging up 1.05% month on month.
Sept. 05 , 2022