- June 2022 sales update of main Chinese auto groups and NEV startups
China’s auto sales regained a vigorous rising impetus in June after shrinking year on year for three consecutive months, driven by waning coronavirus outbreaks and strong policies stimulus.
July 15 , 2022
- Geely launches new outdoor lifestyle auto brand RADAR
On July 12, Zhejiang Geely Holding Group (“Geely Holding”) launched a fire new sub-brand, RADAR, which the company claimed as China's first full electric outdoor lifestyle vehicle brand.
July 13 , 2022
- NIO deploys 1,011 battery swapping stations in China as of July 6
On July 6, NIO put 12 battery swapping stations into operation, making the totals in China increase to 1,011, the automaker announced at the NIO Power Day 2022 held on the same day.
July 06 , 2022
- HUAWEI-backed AITO unveils second model M7, priced at RMB319,800-RMB379,800
On July 4th, AITO, the jointly developed brand of HUAWEI and SERES, introduced its second production model, the M7, at HUAWEI’s summer new product launch.
July 04 , 2022
- Geometry E hits market, starting at 86,800 yuan
Geometry, a BEV brand of Geely Auto, saw the Geometry E hit the market on June 30.
July 01 , 2022
- Geely-backed Livan Automotive to roll out 6 battery swappable models in 3 years
Livan Automotive, the joint venture between Geely Automobile and Lifan Technology, today launched its dedicated battery swapping architecture “GBRC Crystal”.
June 21 , 2022
- Li Auto officially launches 2nd model L9, priced at RMB459,800
On June 21st, China’s up-rising new energy vehicle startup Li Auto officially introduced its second production model, the L9, to the public eye, and kicked off presale.
June 21 , 2022
- Ford’s C-V2X system deployed in Xi’an
On June 16th, Ford announced that it has successfully deployed its C-V2X system in Xi’an, the capital of Shaanxi Province, marking the fourth city in China to adopt Ford’s technologies after Wuxi,...
June 16 , 2022
- May 2022 sales update of main Chinese auto groups and NEV startups
June 15 , 2022