- Geely Holding, JD.com to team up on smart logistics service, CV technology
Zhejiang Geely Holding Group and the Chinese e-commerce giant JD.com signed a framework agreement on July 26 to form a strategic partnership for a slew of businesses related to logistics service.
July 27 , 2021
- JD.com, Meituan, Neolix greenlighted to run unmanned delivery cars in Beijing
JD.com, Meituan, and Neolix were licensed on May 25 to run their self-driving delivery vehicles on designated public roads at Beijing Economic-Technological Development Area (BDA or E-Town), the first...
May 26 , 2021
- JD.com applies for trademark registration for autonomous vehicle business
All efforts demonstrate that the Chinese online retailer wants to be a player in this emerging segment.
Feb. 24 , 2021
- BAIC Group, JD.com to cooperate in various fields like mobility service, IoV
BAIC Group and JD.com inked on October 21 entered into a new framework agreement for the strategic cooperation on automobile- and mobility service-related scenarios.
Oct. 22 , 2019
- Renault Brilliance, JD.com ally on O2O automobile business modes
On March 4, Renault Brilliance and Chinese e-commerce giant JD.com officially signed a strategic agreement that allows both parties to conduct in-depth cooperation in such areas as e-commerce, finance...
Mar. 04 , 2019
- Chery teams up with JD.com for one-stop car shopping service
Chery Automobile and JD AUTO, a car transaction platform owned by Chinese e-commerce giant JD.com, have recently built a strategic partnership to jointly explore vehicle new retail modes with finance,...
Feb. 14 , 2019
- Great Wall Motor, JD.com team up on smart home, delivery-to-vehicle
Great Wall Motor (GWM) and Chinese e-commerce giant JD.com announced a partnership on December 4, which focuses on two major businesses—the smart home and delivery-to-vehicle, according to the autom...
Dec. 06 , 2018
- JD.com likely to tap into ride-hailing service market
Chinese e-commerce giant JD.com has reportedly tapped into the ride-hailing business, according to local media.
Sept. 04 , 2018
- JD.com joins force with Tenneco, Continental to further deploy in wearing auto parts
Chinese e-commerce giant JD.com and four world-famous auto parts suppliers, Gates, Tenneco, Continental and KYB, signed an joint agreement on May 29 to conduct in-depth cooperation in supply chain, te...
June 01 , 2018