- Dongfeng to export 100,000 NEVs to Europe in 2022
Chairman of Dongfeng Motor, Zhu Yanfeng, said that Dongfeng plans to export 100,000 new energy vehicles to Europe next year as the automaker also set a target of realizing 100% electrification among i...
Sept. 18 , 2021
- Dongfeng Motor’s premium EV brand VOYAH launches new battery systems ‘Amber’, “Mica’
VOYAH, the high-end NEV arm of Chinese state-owned carmaker Dongfeng Motor Corporation, launched on Sept. 17 two in-house developed battery systems, dubbed “Hupo” and “Yunmu”.
Sept. 18 , 2021
- Dongfeng Motor aims to sell 1 million NEVs annually by 2025
Chairman of Dongfeng Motor, Zhu Yanfeng emphasized the importance of practical innovations in the industry during the 2021 WNEVC (World New Energy Vehicle Congress).
Sept. 16 , 2021
- Dongfeng Honda sees 11th-generation Civic leave production line
The China-built 11th-generation Civic, the all-new version of the classic Honda-branded sedan model, rolled off the assembly line on September 14, according to Dongfeng Honda.
Sept. 14 , 2021
- Dongfeng to sell 1.15% stake in Stellantis
The shares, priced at 16.65 euros per share, accounts for 1.15% of the company which resulted from FCA and PSA merger.
Sept. 08 , 2021
- Dongfeng Motor YTD sales edge up 7% YoY
Dongfeng Motor’s year-to-date sales volume by the end of August 2021 was 2.1286 million vehicles, indicating a 7% increase year on year, according to the motor group.
Sept. 06 , 2021
- Dongfeng Peugeot-Citroën reports year-to-date sales topping 2020 annual sales
DPCA, a joint venture between Dongfeng Motor Corporation and Groupe PSA, said it YTD auto sales amounted to 50,277 units as of August 23, from a year earlier and exceeding the full-year volume of last...
Aug. 24 , 2021
- Dongfeng Motor’s upscale EV brand VOYAH to tap into overseas market
VOYAH, the premium electric vehicle (EV) of Dongfeng Motor, announced on July 8 it will make inroads into overseas markets, the first NEV brand backed by Chinese state-owned automaker to go outside Ch...
July 09 , 2021
- Dongfeng Motor sets up independent firm for high-end EV brand VOYAH
On June 26, Dongfeng Motor set up an independent company for its premium electric vehicle (EV) brand VOYAH, dubbed VOYAH Auto Technology Co.,Ltd., signifying that VOYAH will start operation independen...
June 28 , 2021
- Dongfeng’s premium EV brand VOYAH to build big data lab with China Unicom’s subsidiary
On May 23, VOYAH, a high-end EV brand of Dongfeng Motor, penned an agreement with China Unicom Smart Connection (CUSC), a fully-owned subsidiary of China Unicom, to jointly build a lab dedicated to au...
May 25 , 2021