- Dongfeng to launch new premium brand soon
The new premium brand, known by the code name h, of Dongfeng Motor Corporation will be officially launched in 2020.
May 07 , 2020
- Dongfeng Motor, Sokon step up cooperation for greater resource sharing
Dongfeng Motor Corporation and Chongqing Sokon Industry Group Stock Co.,Ltd. agreed on April 23 to deepen their cooperation for a better resource integration involving technologies, R&D, purchase, man...
Apr. 23 , 2020
- Dongfeng Motor Group to wholly control Dongfeng Renault after Renault’s transfer
Dongfeng Motor Group and Renault S.A. plan to restructure their joint venture Dongfeng Renault Automotive Company (DRAC) given the downturn in China’s automobile market and the subsidiary’s unsoun...
Apr. 14 , 2020
- Dongfeng-PSA joint venture resumes production at Wuhan plant
DPCA announced it officially resumed the work and production at its Wuhan plant on March 25 after a two-month shutdown due to the coronavirus spread.
Mar. 26 , 2020
- Nissan’s joint venture with Dongfeng Motor resuming operation in Wuhan
Reportedly, Dongfeng Motor Company Limited (DFL), Nissan’s only joint venture in China, is working on the restart of operation and production in full swing.
Mar. 20 , 2020
- Wuhan-based Dongfeng Honda approved to resume operation
A written official reply laid bare online revealed that the Wuhan-based joint venture Dongfeng Honda and its suppliers have been approved by a local authority to resume operation nearly fifty days aft...
Mar. 11 , 2020
- Honda’s China deliveries grow 9.8% in Jan., Dongfeng Honda wins 21.3% YoY jump
Last month, Honda delivered a total of 149,863 new vehicles in China, starting its year of 2020 with an evident growth of 9.8%.
Feb. 20 , 2020
- Dongfeng Infiniti ambitious to sell 33,600 vehicles in 2020
Dongfeng Infiniti aims to sell 33,600 new cars in 2020, according to its parent company Dongfeng Motor Co.,Ltd., and will further highlight the transformation to electrification.
Jan. 22 , 2020
- FAW, Changan, Dongfeng co-build T3 tech platform for intelligent NEV
Chongqi Changan Automobile, FAW Group, Dongfeng Motor Corporation, China South Industries Group Corporation and Nanjing Jiangning Economic & Technical Development Company signed an agreement to set up...
Jan. 19 , 2020