- Dongfeng Motor’s four business branches unveil development target for 2021
Four branches under Dongfeng Motor Corporation, namely Dongfeng Fengshen, Dongfeng Trucks, Dongfeng’s light truck business and Dongfeng Liuzhou Motor’s Chenglong, recently announced their near-ter...
Dec. 24 , 2020
- Dongfeng’s premium brand VOYAH names first production model ‘FREE’
VOYAH, the premium electric vehicle (EV) brand Dongfeng Motor launched in July, announced its first mass-produced model is named “FREE”. The full-sized SUV, carrying a wheelbase of 2.9 meters, is ...
Dec. 02 , 2020
- Dongfeng Motor, State Grid to co-work on EV charging service, V2G pilot application
Dongfeng Motor Group and State Grid forged strategic partnership on Nov. 26 with their subsidiaries signing a number of agreements related to the separation of vehicles and batteries, the demonstratio...
Nov. 27 , 2020
- Dongfeng VOYAH’s first production model’s pre-production version rolls off assembly line
VOYAH, the premium electric vehicle (EV) brand of Dongfeng Motor, saw the pre-production version of its first mass-produced vehicle model roll off the production line on Nov. 25, only 100 days after t...
Nov. 26 , 2020
- Dongfeng, Nissan’s joint venture to launch 17 plus electrified model by 2023
Dongfeng Motor Company Limited (DFL), a 50/50 joint venture between Dongfeng Motor Group and Nissan Motor, plans to roll out over 17 electrified vehicle models under the brands of Dongfeng, Nissan, Ve...
Nov. 23 , 2020
- Production start for Nissan-branded cars at Dongfeng Nissan’s Changzhou plant
On Nov. 18, Dongfeng Nissan officially kicked off production at the car plant in Changzhou with a Qashqai SUV rolling off the assembly line, according to Changzhou municipal government.
Nov. 19 , 2020
- Dongfeng’s premium brand to introduce first mid-large SUV model
The model is expected to hit the market in the third quarter of next year.
Nov. 18 , 2020
- Dongfeng-PSA joint venture to launch 14 new models in next five year to resurrect itself
Dongfeng Peugeot Citroen Automobile Co.,Ltd (DPCA), a joint venture between Dongfeng Motor Corporation and Group PSA, plans to roll out 14 new models that meet Chinese consumers' demands in the follow...
Oct. 26 , 2020
- Dongfeng to help Wuhan build China’s largest demonstration zone for autonomous driving
Dongfeng Motor officially launched on October 19 its autonomous driving project in Wuhan, attempting to build China’s biggest demonstration zone for autonomous driving application in the capital of ...
Oct. 20 , 2020