- Ford Motor, JMC expand partnership to passenger vehicle with new joint venture
Jiangling Motors Co., Ltd (JMC) and its second-largest shareholder Ford Motor intend to establish a joint venture company focusing on passenger vehicles, JMC announced on September 26th.
Sept. 27 , 2021
- Ford China First-Quarter Sales Grow 73.3 Percent
Ford Motor Company sold 153,822 vehicles in Greater China in the first quarter.
Apr. 08 , 2021
- Ford China posts largest YoY sales increase since 2016
Ford and its joint ventures, Changan Ford, JMC and Ford Lio-Ho, sold 164,352 vehicles in Greater China in the third quarter.
Oct. 16 , 2020
- Huo Jing to leave Ford China as VP of Communications
Huo Jing, Ford China’s vice president (VP) of communications, said on Sept. 28 via her WeChat Moments that she will leave Ford China in mid-October for the reasons of personal pursuit and family dut...
Sept. 28 , 2020
- Changan Ford’s Retail Sales Jumped 10.2% Month-on-Month, with Explorer, Edge as Highlights
Retail sales of Changan Ford in August have increased 10.2% month-on-month at 16,623 units.
Sept. 03 , 2020
- Ford's sales in Greater China rebound in the second quarter
Ford and its joint ventures, Changan Ford, JMC and Ford Lio-Ho, sold 158,589 vehicles in Greater China in the second quarter.
July 09 , 2020
- Ford Motor to test C-V2X-enabled V2I function in Changsha
Ford Motor’s China branch announced earlier this week that it will begin testing the V2I (Vehicle-to-Infrastructure) function based on C-V2X (cellular vehicle-to-everything) technology in Changsha, ...
July 07 , 2020
- Former Ford’s management talent named Commerce VP of Hyundai China
Li Hongpeng, a former senior executive of Ford Motor, has been appointed as Vice President of Commerce of Hyundai Motor Group (China) Ltd., managing Hyundai’s China strategic planning and market exp...
June 30 , 2020
- Changan Ford reports May sales increase
June 05 , 2020