- Changan Ford plans to build joint venture with Changan Automobile for new energy vehicles
On August 11, China’s Anti-Monopoly Enforcement Bureau of the State Administration for Market Regulation has revealed that Changan Ford Automobile Co., Ltd. ("Changan Ford") intends to establish a n...
Aug. 14 , 2023
- Changan Ford takes over operations of Ford Mustang Mach-E in China
On the first day of August, Changan Ford, the joint venture between Changan Automobile and Ford Motor Company in China, announced the official takeover of the operation of Ford Mustang Mach-E in the C...
Aug. 01 , 2023
- Ford China deploys C-V2X service in Changchun, Jilin Province
Ford China announced today the launch of its C-V2X services in Changchun, the capital of Jilin Province. Initially covering over 150 intersections in the city's main urban area, this deployment will b...
July 14 , 2023
- Changan Automobile plans to enter European markets in 2024
Chinese legacy automaker Changan Automobile recently disclosed during an investor inquiry session its accelerated strategic plan to expand into five major regional markets.
May 24 , 2023
- JMC, Ford Motor deepen cooperation in auto export
Jiangling Motors Corporation (JMC) and Ford Motor signed a framework agreement on May 11 to expand JMC's product export business based on their existing cooperation.
May 12 , 2023
- Ford China CEO Chen Anning announces retirement, successor named
On February 24, Ford China announced that their CEO and president, Chen Anning, will officially retire on October 1, 2023.
Feb. 24 , 2023
- Ford Mach-E undergoes 2023’s first OTA upgrade in China
On February 15, Ford announced that it has launched its first OTA upgrade of the Mach-E for Chinese users this year. This OTA upgrade includes two new features related to internet module and parking.
Feb. 16 , 2023
- Ford China deploys C-V2X system in Wuhan, Nanjing
On December 26, Ford China announced that its C-V2X system has been officially deployed in Wuhan, the capital of Hubei Province, and Nanjing, the capital of Jiangsu Province.
Dec. 27 , 2022
- Ford Motor’s Q3 China sales dip 11.3% year on year
Ford Motor sold more than 133,000 vehicles in China in the third quarter of 2022, representing an 11.3% year-on-year decrease, but reflecting an 11.7% growth compared to the previous quarter, the auto...
Oct. 10 , 2022