- Ford’s C-V2X system deployed in Xi’an
On June 16th, Ford announced that it has successfully deployed its C-V2X system in Xi’an, the capital of Shaanxi Province, marking the fourth city in China to adopt Ford’s technologies after Wuxi,...
June 16 , 2022
- Ford Motor to raise prices of China-made Mustang Mach-E
Ford Motor Company is about to raise the prices of the Mustang Mach-E by 7,000 yuan ($1,100) to 22,500 yuan ($3,540) in China, according to a post on the twitter-like Weibo account named “Mustang Ma...
Apr. 14 , 2022
- Ford Motor logs 18.8% YoY drop in Q1 China sales
Ford Motor Company posted a year-on-year decrease of 18.8% in China in the first quarter of 2022, with sales reaching nearly 125,000 units, the automaker announced today.
Apr. 14 , 2022
- JMC Ford Technology Launches Equator Sport
It has four trim levels, Entry Trend, Trend, Titanium and Titanium Plus, with a respective MSRP of RMB 139,800, RMB 143,800, RMB 155,800, and RMB 165,800.
Mar. 29 , 2022
- Gasgoo Daily: XPeng's fifth model exposed, code name F30
With Gasgoo Daily, we will offer daily important automotive news in China. For those we have reported, the title of the piece will include a hyperlink, which will provide detailed information.
Mar. 22 , 2022
- Changan Ford, Changan Mazda manage YoY growth in Feb. sales
Changan Auto saw its two joint venture brands outdo themselves in February sales performances, with positive growth compared to a year ago, Changan Auto reported on March 10th.
Mar. 11 , 2022
- Ford buys ADAS mapping service from China’s navigation company eMapgo
China's navigation service provider, eMapgo Technology, has struck a deal with Ford Motor for implementing its mapping service to the auto giant's EVOS and Mustang Mach-E models.
Feb. 24 , 2022
- Ford launches China Design Center in Shanghai, introducing new Mondeo
Ford Motor started the operation of its China Design Center located in Shanghai, also the automaker's sixth design center worldwide. In the meantime, the company also introduced its new Ford Mondeo as...
Jan. 18 , 2022
- Ford Motor sees China sales in 2021 grow 3.7% YoY
Ford Motor sold nearly 625,000 new vehicles in China through 2021, representing a year-on-year growth of 3.7%, the U.S.-based automaker said on Jan. 14.
Jan. 14 , 2022