- China to reduce tariffs on imported fuel cell-related parts
China will lower tariffs on fuel cell-related components imported to the country in 2021, which will be a boon to the development of fuel cell vehicles (FCVs).
Dec. 28 , 2020
- Mercedes-Benz, BMW cut prices in China after tariffs on U.S. autos suspended
German luxury carmakers Mercedes-Benz and BMW Group announced a new-round of price reduction on vehicles imported to China from the U.S. until March 31, 2019 after China suspended additional tariffs o...
Dec. 18 , 2018
- Tesla lowers prices again after China announces suspension of U.S. auto tariffs
Tesla has decided to slash prices on its Model S sedan, Model X SUV and Model 3 sedan in China after China said on December 14 it will suspend some tariffs on vehicles and auto parts imported from the...
Dec. 17 , 2018
- China strikes back at Trump with tariffs on $60 billion worth of U.S. goods
China’s Customs Tariff Commission of the State Council announced on September 18 that China will take retaliatory tariff action against $ 60 billion worth of U.S.-made goods.
Sept. 18 , 2018
- Summary: 10 major luxury car brands July sales in China
Gasgoo tabulates the sales data of major luxury vehicle brands in July as below. Apart from Jaguar Land Rover and Acura, the other brands on the list all achieved year-on-year sales growth.
Aug. 31 , 2018
- China announces additional 25% tariff on $16 billion worth of U.S. goods
The Chinese government said on August 8 that it will impose additional 25% import tariffs on $ 16 billion worth of U.S.-made goods to retaliate for the Trump administration’s latest import duties le...
Aug. 09 , 2018
- China car imports plunge 22.1% YoY in H1 ahead of tariff change
China’s car import volume in the first half of 2018 apparently dropped 22.1% year on year to around 452,000 units. Especially, the automobile imports in June tumbled 87.1% to 15,000 units, according...
Aug. 08 , 2018
- Volvo Cars China offers price reduction as high as 55% for 11,693 parts
Volvo Cars China announced on July 2 that the premium automaker will lower the suggested retail prices for 11,693 auto parts since July 2. Moreover, the price reduction of auto parts can reach as high...
July 02 , 2018
- Top 10 Luxury Car Brands by May Sales in China
According to the data released by corresponding automakers and the China Passenger Car Association (CPCA), Gasgoo summarizes major luxury vehicle brands’ China sales in May as below.
June 25 , 2018
- Summary of imported auto brands joining price cuts in China after hefty tariff break
China will cut the import tariffs on complete vehicles and auto parts from July 1, 2018. Gasgoo summarizes some models' price adjustments of Tesla, Jeep, Ford, Lincoln, Mitsubishi, Volvo, Mercedes-Ben...
June 01 , 2018