- Dongfeng to sell 1.15% stake in Stellantis
The shares, priced at 16.65 euros per share, accounts for 1.15% of the company which resulted from FCA and PSA merger.
Sept. 08 , 2021
- Dongfeng Motor YTD sales edge up 7% YoY
Dongfeng Motor’s year-to-date sales volume by the end of August 2021 was 2.1286 million vehicles, indicating a 7% increase year on year, according to the motor group.
Sept. 06 , 2021
- Dongfeng Peugeot-Citroën reports year-to-date sales topping 2020 annual sales
DPCA, a joint venture between Dongfeng Motor Corporation and Groupe PSA, said it YTD auto sales amounted to 50,277 units as of August 23, from a year earlier and exceeding the full-year volume of last...
Aug. 24 , 2021
- Dongfeng Motor’s upscale EV brand VOYAH to tap into overseas market
VOYAH, the premium electric vehicle (EV) of Dongfeng Motor, announced on July 8 it will make inroads into overseas markets, the first NEV brand backed by Chinese state-owned automaker to go outside Ch...
July 09 , 2021
- Dongfeng Motor sets up independent firm for high-end EV brand VOYAH
On June 26, Dongfeng Motor set up an independent company for its premium electric vehicle (EV) brand VOYAH, dubbed VOYAH Auto Technology Co.,Ltd., signifying that VOYAH will start operation independen...
June 28 , 2021
- Dongfeng’s premium EV brand VOYAH to build big data lab with China Unicom’s subsidiary
On May 23, VOYAH, a high-end EV brand of Dongfeng Motor, penned an agreement with China Unicom Smart Connection (CUSC), a fully-owned subsidiary of China Unicom, to jointly build a lab dedicated to au...
May 25 , 2021
- Dongfeng Motor partners with Aulton for battery swapping business
Dongfeng Motor Corporation Passenger Vehicle Company (DFPV) and Aulton, a leading Chinese battery swapping technology provider, recently formed a strategic partnership for battery swapping model.
Apr. 06 , 2021
- Dongfeng’s upmarket brand VOYAH sees first production model go into trial production
Dongfeng Motor on Jan. 28 kicked off the trial production of the FREE, the first production model under its premium electric vehicle (EV) brand “VOYAH”, the automaker announced via its WeChat acco...
Jan. 29 , 2021
- Dongfeng-backed chip producer to mass produce power semiconductor modules from April
Zhixin Semiconductor Co.,Ltd., a chipset manufacturer backed by Dongfeng Motor Group, is expected to start running its power chip module assembly line with an annual capacity of 300,000 sets in April ...
Jan. 22 , 2021