- Roborock founder's automaking project said to decline investment from NIO Capital, Meituan
The CEO of China’s Roborock intelligent cleaning robot company, Chang Jing, has reportedly raised $100 million from Tencent and others at the end of 2021 for his automaking project, Luoke Auto.
Jan. 25 , 2022
- Meituan joins hands with LiDAR supplier Hesai for autonomous food delivery
China’s leading LiDAR supplier, Hesai Technology, has reached strategic cooperation with China’s food delivery giant, Meituan, for autonomous delivery development in the next four years.
Dec. 31 , 2021
- GWM’s autonomous driving arm Haomo.ai receives investment from Meituan
Great Wall Motor’s independent, autonomous driving unit, Haomo.ai, announced that it has raised nearly RMB1 billion in its Series-A round of financing.
Dec. 22 , 2021
- Gasgoo Daily: Meituan Dache’s affiliate firm sets up subsidiary in Beijing
With Gasgoo Daily, we will offer daily important automotive news in China.
Oct. 20 , 2021
- Gasgoo Daily: NIO to operate new NIO House in Wuhan
With Gasgoo Daily, we will offer important automotive news in China. For those we have reported, the title of the piece will include a hyperlink, which will provide detailed information.
Sept. 03 , 2021
- Meituan unmanned delivery team to be nearly tripled in size
In the next 3 years, Meituan aims to expand its unmanned delivery operation to such cities as Shanghai, Shenzhen and increase its vehicles to 10,000.
June 03 , 2021
- JD.com, Meituan, Neolix greenlighted to run unmanned delivery cars in Beijing
JD.com, Meituan, and Neolix were licensed on May 25 to run their self-driving delivery vehicles on designated public roads at Beijing Economic-Technological Development Area (BDA or E-Town), the first...
May 26 , 2021
- GWM-backed Haomo.AI closes new funding round, with Meituan as investor
According to its plan, the company will become profitable in 2022 before it goes public in the Science and Technology Innovation board in 2023.
Feb. 22 , 2021
- Meituan’s autonomous delivery trademark gets governmental preliminary approval
Beijing Sankuai Technology Co.,Ltd., the operational entity of Chinese group-buying website, has already had the trademark “MAD” (Meituan Autonomous Delivery) receive preliminary review and approv...
July 20 , 2020