- SAIC-GM releases all-new brand emblem, to start presale of first Ultium-based model in 2021
SAIC General Motors announced on Sept. 16 it has switched to a fire new brand logo, demonstrating the automaker’s transformation towards auto electrification, intelligence, and connectivity.
Sept. 17 , 2021
- SAIC-GM-Wuling responds to China’s three-child policy with plan to launching 9-seater vehicle
SAIC-GM-Wuling, a joint venture between General Motors and two Chinese automakers, announced on June 3 it is about to launch an all-new seven-seater vehicle model in response to China's three-child po...
June 04 , 2021
- SAIC-GM to build Ultium EV platform in Wuhan
SAIC-GM, the joint venture between SAIC Motor and General Motors, recently entered into a strategic partnership with Wuhan municipal government for building the smart all-electric vehicle platform Ult...
May 26 , 2021
- SAIC-GM-Wuling honored No.1 BEV maker in China by 2020 sales
SAIC-GM-Wuling was crowned the No.1 carmaker in China by 2020 all-electric vehicles sales by virtue of its GSEV (Global Small Electric Vehicle) series.
Jan. 14 , 2021
- SAIC-GM-Wuling sees 2020 annual sales exceed 1.6 million units
SAIC-GM-Wuling said its full-year sales reached 1,600,057 units last year. As of December 2020, the company achieved growth compared to both the previous year and the previous month for the ninth mont...
Jan. 04 , 2021
- SAIC-GM-Wuling launches Rongguang vending microvan to uphold “stall economy”
SAIC-GM-Wuling (SGWM), a joint venture among General Motors, SAIC Motors and Liuzhou Wuling Motors, launched on June 2 a new Rongguang microvan that can be converted into a mobile stall or booth to su...
June 04 , 2020
- SAIC-GM-Wuling delivers over 130,000 vehicles in March despite viral spread
SAIC-GM-Wuling (SGMW), a joint venture between General Motors and two Chinese automakers, reported retail sales in March surpassed 130,000 units, a splendid surge compared to the virus-hit February.
Apr. 03 , 2020
- SAIC-GM-Wuling makes Wuling brand 100% meet China Ⅵ standard
On March 9, SAIC-GM-Wuling, General Motors’ light-vehicle joint venture with two Chinese automakers, put 28 variants of “China Ⅵ” models onto the market at a stroke, with guiding prices rangin...
Mar. 09 , 2020
- SAIC-GM-Wuling builds China’s first logistics route for autonomous vehicles
SAIC-GM-Wuling (SGMW), General Motors’ light-vehicle joint venture with China’s SAIC Motor, announced on March 5 it has launched a logistics route specifically designed for autonomous vehicles, th...
Mar. 06 , 2020