- BAIC BJEV, Huawei cement cooperation on co-brand's R&D, marketing
BAIC BJEV and Huawei signed on Sept. 26 a framework agreement to deepen their strategic cooperation on building the co-brands “ARCFOX” and “HI”, BAIC BluePark New Energy Technology Co.,Ltd. an...
Sept. 26 , 2021
- BAIC Group offered RMB80 billion credit line by ICBC
BAIC Group signed a strategic agreement with the Industrial and Commercial Bank of China (ICBC) Beijing Branch, representing another successful case of the finance industry serving the development of ...
Sept. 18 , 2021
- BAIC BJEV Aug. sales nearly double while production slows down
BAIC BJEV sold 4074 vehicles in August, representing a 16.7% increase from the previous month, and nearly doubled comparing to that of last year, according to BAIC BluePark, the parent company of BAIC...
Sept. 16 , 2021
- BAIC BluePark H1 net loss narrows
Net loss of BAIC BluePark New Energy Technology Co.,Ltd. for the first half narrowed slightly, and it plans to expand its channels and network in the second half of this year.
Aug. 31 , 2021
- BAIC BJEV July sales see YoY increase
Last month, the electric vehicle arm of BAIC Group made 350 vehicles, up by 10.1% versus the previous month but down 68.8% year on year. Its monthly sales surged 120.3% month on month to 3,491 vehicle...
Aug. 16 , 2021
- BAIC Group, subsidiaries given 50 billion yuan worth of credit line from China Development Bank
On July 21, BAIC Group and China Development Bank’s Beijing branch entered into a strategic cooperation agreement under which the latter will grant a credit line worth 50 billion yuan ($7.722 billio...
July 21 , 2021
- BAIC BJEV only builds 318 vehicles in June
Sales were almost halved in June and more than halved for the first half of this year.
July 15 , 2021
- BAIC BJEV monthly sales down 43.16% year on year
The unit’s sales in the first five months were 5,374 units, more than halved when compared with the same period of last year.
June 16 , 2021
- BAIC BJEV’s Jan.-Apr. sales tumble 56.43% year on year
BAIC BJEV, the electric vehicle (EV) unit of BAIC Group, sold 1,028 new vehicles in April 2021, posting a year-on-year surge of 75.4%.
May 17 , 2021