- Farasis Energy, Mercedes-Benz sign supplementary deal to deepen long-term supply tie-up
Farasis Energy (GanZhou) Co.,Ltd. and its wholly-owned subsidiary Farasis Zhenjiang intend to sign with their major auto client Mercedes-Benz an agreement supplementing to a long-term battery supply d...
Dec. 17 , 2021
- Great Wall Motor targets annual capacity of 100,000 vehicles in Brazil
After the retooling, the plant will have an annual capacity of 100,000 vehicles and create 2000 jobs.
Aug. 19 , 2021
- Mercedes-Benz, Geely Holding formally establishes global joint venture “smart Automobile Co., Ltd.” for the smart Brand
Mercedes-Benz AG (Mercedes-Benz) and Zhejiang Geely Holding Group announced on Jan. 8 that they have formally established the global joint venture “smart Automobile Co., Ltd.” for the smart brand ...
Jan. 08 , 2020
- Beijing Benz’s NEV plant in Shunyi to start production
With the completition of its assembly shop, Beijing Benz’s NEV (new energy vehicle) plant in Shunyi will start production in the near future, according to local media outlets.
Dec. 12 , 2019
- BAIC Motor, Daimler once again inject capital to finance leasing subsidiary due to growing risk assets
On December 5, BAIC Motor entered into an agreement with Daimler Greater China Ltd. (DGRC) to contribute an aggregate amount of RMB500 million to Mercedes-Benz Leasing Co., Ltd. (MBLC).
Dec. 06 , 2019
- Beijing Benz offers seven-seater SUV GLB priced from 314,800 yuan
Beijing Benz, a Sino-German joint venture, launched the GLB—its seven-seater compact SUV—available with three variants with the guiding price between 314,800 and 354,800 yuan ($44,783-50,473).
Dec. 02 , 2019
- Mercedes-Benz-styled Denza X to hit market at Auto Guangzhou
Denza has recently released a test video of its new model Denza X. The Shenzhen-based EV maker said it would introduce the SUV to the market at the 2019 Guangzhou Auto Show at the end of this month...
Nov. 11 , 2019
- Mercedes-Benz Energy and Beijing Electric Vehicle start development partnership on 2nd-life battery storage
Daimler with its subsidiary Mercedes-Benz Energy and Beijing Electric Vehicle Co., Ltd. (BJEV) subsidiary of the BAIC Group, intensify their cooperation in the field of energy storage system.
Aug. 08 , 2019
- Personnel changes at Mercedes-Benz Cars
Jan Madeja will be Head of the Chinese sales company for passenger cars, Beijing Mercedes-Benz Sales Service.
May 17 , 2019