- Leapmotor partners with China Construction Bank, securing RMB10 billion in capital
China’s EV startup, Leapmotor, has signed a strategic agreement with China Construction Bank, Zhejiang provincial Branch.
Sept. 15 , 2021
- Leapmotor delivers over 4,000 cars in August
Leapmotor released its August monthly deliveries on its official social platform today.
Sept. 01 , 2021
- Leapmotor nabs 4.5 billion yuan in new financing round
Leapmotor announced on August 18 it has closed a new funding round with 4.5 billion yuan ($694.723 million) raised.
Aug. 18 , 2021
- EV startup Leapmotor eyes 800,000-unit annual sales by 2025
Leapmotor said on July 15 it is ambitious to sell 800,000 vehicles per year by 2025. It expects its annual sales to reach 62,400 units this year.
July 15 , 2021
- Leapmotor releases new product launch plan for 2022-2024
Leapmotor plans to launch two or three all-new and refreshed models per year, which encompass sedans, SUVs, and MPVs.
July 06 , 2021
- Leapmotor scores 893% robust year-on-year hike in June deliveries
Leapmotor said its new car deliveries reached 3,941 units in June 2021, rocketing 893% year on year, while growing 23% month on month. With 3,745 cars delivered, the T03 accounted for up to 95% of the...
July 02 , 2021
- Leapmotor outsold by HOZON Auto in terms of May deliveries
Leapmotor announced its new vehicle deliveries reached 3,195 units in May 2021, skyrocketing 1,226% from the previous year, while also growing 15% from the previous month.
June 02 , 2021
- Leapmotor’s March deliveries zoom up 58.8% month on month
Leapmotor announced on April 2 its new vehicle deliveries in the first quarter of 2021 (Q1) amounted to 3,139 units, of which 997 units were delivered last month, a 58.8% surge compared to the previou...
Apr. 02 , 2021
- Leapmotor teams up with Hangzhou’s Qiantang New Area for NEV projects
Leapmotor signed an agreement with local authority of Hangzhou Qiantang New Area earlier this week for the cooperation on the EV startup’s new energy vehicle (NEV) projects and the goal of jointly b...
Mar. 30 , 2021