- Leapmotor fulfils annual sales target ahead of schedule
China’s EV startup, Leapmotor scored a substantial number of new orders in November, with deliveries picking up at the same time, according to the company’s report.
Dec. 01 , 2021
- Gasgoo Daily: Tesla files for “supercharging station” trademark
With Gasgoo Daily, we will offer daily important automotive news in China. For those we have reported, the title of the piece will include a hyperlink, which will provide detailed information.
Nov. 30 , 2021
- Leapmotor introduces new intelligent electric power system at Auto Guangzhou 2021
China’s EV startup, Leapmotor, introduced its latest power technology achievements at its “Leap Power” conference at the Auto Guangzhou 2021.
Nov. 19 , 2021
- Leapmotor Oct. order volume soars from Sept., but deliveries go down
China's EV startup Leapmotor achieved a substantial order number growth in October, but monthly deliveries dropped from a month ago, the company reported.
Nov. 01 , 2021
- Leapmotor Sept. deliveries jump over 400% YoY
China's EV startup Leapmotor's September deliveries skyrocketed more than four times from a year ago to over 4,000 vehicles but saw a decline compared to the previous month due to the worsening chip s...
Oct. 08 , 2021
- Leapmotor’s C11 full-electric SUV hits market, starting at 159,800 yuan
The C11, the third production model of the Chinese NEV startup Leapmotor, went on sale on Sept. 28. Coming with three trim levels, it is priced between 159,800 yuan ($24,710) and 199,800 yuan ($30,890...
Sept. 29 , 2021
- Leapmotor partners with China Construction Bank, securing RMB10 billion in capital
China’s EV startup, Leapmotor, has signed a strategic agreement with China Construction Bank, Zhejiang provincial Branch.
Sept. 15 , 2021
- Leapmotor delivers over 4,000 cars in August
Leapmotor released its August monthly deliveries on its official social platform today.
Sept. 01 , 2021
- Leapmotor nabs 4.5 billion yuan in new financing round
Leapmotor announced on August 18 it has closed a new funding round with 4.5 billion yuan ($694.723 million) raised.
Aug. 18 , 2021